Forums > General Industry > October issue of FHM

Photographer

Erick D Blair Sr

Southaven, Mississippi, US

If you are in the store in the next 48 hours, can you check the magazine rack and see if the October issue of FHM with Janet Jackson is on the shelf. If so, report back here.

Also, if you subscribe to the U.S. version, can you tell me specifically when your copy arrived.

I'm in the middle of a copyright Infringement case and it appears it has been removed from the shelves in my state and replaced with the November issue already.

This is the image that someone sent in to FHM and it wasn't the model. Then somebody removed the watermark and used the copyrighted image.

https://www.modelplace.com/?op=img&photonum=bb5afdc1af0242ef4c82160f6386fdba524231ff

Thanks for your help,
Erick

Oct 04 06 08:43 am Link

Model

Austyn229

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

I received mine about 4 weeks ago...in fact, I received the november issue yesterday.  I'll be in the airport this evening and will let you know which issue I see.

Oct 04 06 10:45 am Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

It’s October already which means November SHOULD already be on the shelves.

http://www.fhm.com/FHM/

Oct 04 06 10:48 am Link

Photographer

Phillip Mackenzie

State College, Pennsylvania, US

I have the digital version of the October FHM issue; if I can be of help let me know.

Seems a little early for the November issue to be out...usually they wait until the middle of the previous month...I know I saw it on newsstands yesterday in PA.

Oct 04 06 11:13 am Link

Makeup Artist

About Faces-Lynn

Detroit, Michigan, US

I saw the Oct issue at Borders in Mich today.

Oct 04 06 01:31 pm Link

Model

Austyn229

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

They had TONS of copies of the Oct issue at the RDU airport today.  I also still have my issue, I believe, if you need it for something. Just PM me.

Oct 05 06 02:23 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Erick D Blair Sr. wrote:
If you are in the store in the next 48 hours, can you check the magazine rack and see if the October issue of FHM with Janet Jackson is on the shelf. If so, report back here.

Also, if you subscribe to the U.S. version, can you tell me specifically when your copy arrived.

I'm in the middle of a copyright case and it appears it has been removed from the shelves in my state and replaced with the November issue already.

Thanks for your help,
Erick

Oh yes , Janet again ...still flogging the same stale cheesy teesy shots at 40 ... How many more yrs will thsi go on for ......

Oct 05 06 02:40 am Link

Photographer

Erick D Blair Sr

Well on there website October is still up. Which is odd because the new issue of there magazine is usually up on there site before the magazine is out.

Thanks everyone this really helps. MMer's are the best!

Erick

Oct 05 06 06:59 am Link

Photographer

Erick D Blair Sr

Just wanted to thank everyone again and let you know. We filled suit yesterday in federal court.

https://www.modelplace.com/?op=img&photonum=3bb7c1a2eba31ffbb2e6f93dae4ad280c0568572

Erick

Oct 07 06 05:17 am Link

Photographer

DFWlens

Dallas, Texas, US

As of about three hours ago, the Oct FHM is on the shelves at 7-11 at Beltline and US175 in Dallas.

Oct 10 06 02:42 am Link