Forums > General Industry > but what about my brain?

Photographer

BTHPhoto

Fairbanks, Alaska, US

Why do women think being admired for their beauty negates the value of all their other traits? 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060929/ap_ … ohansson_5

I went to college with an extremely hot woman who used to complain that everyone stared at her tits and never noticed she had a brain.  When we graduated and they awarded her a PhD in space physics she said "DAMN - don't you dare tell people about this.  If they quit staring at my tits I'll be crushed!"  Wonder I can get her to give Ms. Johansson a call ...

Sep 30 06 11:34 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

I've got three PhDs on my site, including one in astrophysics.   Of course, I only photographed their minds.  And half dozen engineers of various sorts. 

Not that this is enough to draw any conclusions.

-Don

Sep 30 06 11:45 pm Link

Photographer

WBV Artography

San Antonio, Texas, US

The only time I've photoed a girls brains was a car accident I did for a sheriff dept.

No one is really interested in seeing yer brains-trust me.   Stick with T&A.

Sep 30 06 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

If you're worried about people not seeing how intelligent you are.....you're on the wrong site.

Try the BB site downt the road....Big Brain

Oct 01 06 08:39 am Link

Photographer

Marcus J. Ranum

MORRISDALE, Pennsylvania, US

They'd complain even more if GWC was always trying to grope their br(a)ins. smile
Or if guys were trying to always get into their skulls.  Hmmm.... I could go a long way with this but I think I'd better stop here.

mjr.

Oct 01 06 08:50 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

If people don't notice my brain
thats probably my choice (re my behaviour) or thier loss

But it doesn't happen all that often

;-)

Oct 02 06 12:39 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

There's a new market for models holding up their degrees whilst in cap and gown.  It'll be all the rage in Milan soon!

Oct 02 06 12:47 am Link