Forums > General Industry > I need help finding fitness modeling type of work

Model

Gymguy

Miami, Arizona, US

Looking for any fitness or sports type of modeling oportunities.I can get in any shape necessary in a short amount of time.I have very extensive knoledge of dieting and training for fitness or bodybuilding type appearence please let me know were I can start if any1 can help me out.Not interested in any nude or sexual material so please dont ask.

Aug 11 05 06:47 pm Link

Model

Gymguy

Miami, Arizona, US

Any help?

Aug 12 05 10:37 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

You're 5'7". Good luck with that.

This is kind of off topic for the general board I think.

Aug 12 05 10:38 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Kuree

Los Angeles, California, US

Send photos to the person in charge of casting models for the magazine. If you tell me by name what magazines you think would like you, I can probably tell you who to mail pics to.

I knew a girl who sent snap shots to Shape... they liked her so much they used her (even without an agency or any experience at all). She flew out here from Minnesota and in one day was shot for two stories for upcoming issues. She had to pay for her flight out to Cali. Dunno if she had to pay for her hotel too, but I don't doubt it.

Don't expect to make any money from appearing in magazines and be ready to pay your way if you have to.

Aug 12 05 11:02 am Link

Model

Gymguy

Miami, Arizona, US

XtremeArtists wrote:
You're 5'7". Good luck with that.

This is kind of off topic for the general board I think.

Plenty of people around here that are succesfull with that height.Thanx for the words of encouragement anyhow.

Aug 12 05 11:58 am Link