Forums > General Industry > Autographed photo

Model

Elixir

San Diego, California, US

Hi,
This is in reference to a photographer who had asked me for an autographed picture to send to our troops overseas. I unfortunately or MM lost your e-mail with your name , address, etc,

I have the photo but i need that information again. If by chanc you shoudl see this, please let me know. I have a poster and a photograph. My apologies for losing the e-mail. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks

PS. if anyone has this in mind, let me know...

Sep 25 06 07:55 am Link

Photographer

S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

If it was accidentally deleted, take a peek in your trash, and it might still be there.  There's no trash link in the "my stuff" controls, but it still exists.  Good luck!

Sep 25 06 09:53 am Link

Photographer

FosbreStudios

Medford, New Jersey, US

He just wants "ONE" picture to send to tens of thousands of troops overseas?

Sep 25 06 10:02 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Interesting...i did this for a friend on DPReview.  DStan has a son in the Marine's that was shipped off to Iraq.  Prior to leaving he was stationed in either 29 Palms or Pendelton, I dont' remember which.  Anyhow, I DStan pick out a favorite photo that I had taken which happened to be Trisha Mariko.  She happily signed poster and off it went...

Apparently his son and buddies are quite happy with the poster. big_smile

But I'm not sure why a photographer would ask for a photo from a model that is not his own.  If I was do that, I'd give YOU the contact info so that you could mail it directly yourself rather than go through me.  Kind of a wasted step.

Sep 25 06 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

photographybyStavros

Bainbridge Island, Washington, US

FosbreStudios wrote:
He just wants "ONE" picture to send to tens of thousands of troops overseas?

Most likely, He'll keep the orginal for himeself. And make copies from the orginal to send to those over seas. They're called "Pre prints" . And while they're fun to have.They're not the real thing. However, pre prints can be used as a source to show how someone signs their name. My signature varies alot. I have terrible hand writing. I am an autograph collector.

Nov 29 06 02:12 am Link