Forums > General Industry > Anyone else use Model Volume???

Model

Mindy Harley

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has gone through Model Volume for their website? I had just recently got my website template from them and had finished three quarters of it when I received an email from the checkout service that bills me. The email stated that Model Volume had cancelled my reoccuring payments. I quickly checked on my website and found that it was no longer there, aswell as the Model Volume site.
The thing I can't understand is that I know of two girls who have their website through them and theirs is still up and running! I checked another girl that I know and her's is down like mine! So what gives? I had the checkout company give me their phone number, and she told me they are based out of Jacksonville Florida. She sent them an email on my behalf requesting info on why the payments have been stopped. I also phoned them but I only got a general automated voicemail for the phone number. I'm guessing this company went out of business : ( but I'm hoping maybe someone has some info or a better idea of what happened to them.

Also if anyone knows of a similar company that offers the same type of service for about the same price please let me know! I was paying $10/month with a $20 start up fee for the basic template with all the categories.

Bah... I'm so choked : (

Sep 25 06 03:48 am Link

Model

Mindy Harley

Omaha, Nebraska, US

*BUMP*

c'mon, somebody...anybody?

Sep 25 06 03:58 pm Link