Forums > General Industry > Paid work....

Model

Hellomodelpeople

Indialantic, Florida, US

Hey -  I would really like to get some paid work -  anyone interested or have any ideas for me? 
pls email me or reply
thanks!!!

Sep 25 06 01:33 am Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

Get some professional pictures done first no photographer is gonna pay an amateur. Unless you just get one of those really perverted unprofessional photographers then sure.

Sep 25 06 01:37 am Link

Photographer

Leo Howard

Phoenix, Arizona, US

CO Model Amber wrote:
Get some professional pictures done first no photographer is gonna pay an amateur. Unless you just get one of those really perverted unprofessional photographers then sure.

Thats not quite 100% accurate

Sep 25 06 01:48 am Link

Photographer

Visions Of Paradise

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Yea but still do have a pro do some work of you so you can be taken more seriously and remember that your image is very important. Meaning how you want people to see you as. Stature is another thing that your image will bring you if you go that far in this field best of luck and don't let people bring you down....

Sep 25 06 01:56 am Link

Photographer

Leo Howard

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Axlf wrote:
Yea but still do have a pro do some work of you so you can be taken more seriously and remember that your image is very important. Meaning how you want people to see you as. Stature is another thing that your image will bring you if you go that far in this field best of luck and don't let people bring you down....

I dont disagree at all, better photos will go a long way to helping her move forward

Sep 25 06 02:02 am Link