Forums > General Industry > anyone know of any decent modelling agencies in uk

Model

jadewhittaker

Doncaster, England, United Kingdom

hi all im looking for a decnt agency can anyone help me with this and if your a tog can you offer me work hehe cheeky i know but hey thats me
so dont be shy and drop me a line

luv jade mwah

Sep 24 06 08:11 am Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

jadewhittaker wrote:
and if your a tog can you offer me work hehe cheeky i know but hey thats me
so dont be shy and drop me a line

Since you aren't an agency-type model, and it's likely that you know that, I assume this post is intended as a "hire me".  Wrong forum.

Sep 24 06 09:39 am Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

There are no "decent" agencies in the North... meaning those with wide and broad  contacts that would get you a LOT of work short of handing out flyers in town centres [promotional modelling.] Most of the girls up here just freelance their ass off. There are some photographers that do adult [which is kind of where you're at] there are some website operators that do adult [and mostly shoot their own stuff] and there are some that claim to be website operators or photographers cum managers. I can't say much for any of them to be honest... except don't give up the day job.

Studio36UK

Sep 24 06 09:43 am Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

TXPhotog wrote:
Since you aren't an agency-type model, and it's likely that you know that, I assume this post is intended as a "hire me".  Wrong forum.

Not really, she is looking more for a glamour kind of agency and there she would fit in... there aren't any in the N of England but there are some down south in London and the Home Counties area.

Studio36

Sep 24 06 09:45 am Link