Forums > General Industry > embarassing moment!

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Help me feel a little less like a fool and tell me your most embarassing moment as a photographer.

Over the last few days I've been sending out invitations to models on MM for the Oct 14 photo shoot I'm conducting in partnership with Marvin Weston.  In the invitation I've provided links to mine & Marvin's portfolios on MM.  I've been sending the same basic invitation, with minor personal notes added, over and over.  I just noticed this evening that I'd fubar'd the copy & paste of the URL to my link and had pasted Marvin's twice; once for him and once for me.  Of course, five minutes after I discover it, a model notices and sends me a message.  I've probably sent out over 30 invitations with the duplicated member numbers!  Ya ever turn red with embarassment when you are all alone in a room? wink

Marvin confesssed to me that he once sent the wrong set of images to a model.

Ok, make me feel better.  What's your story?

Sep 21 06 08:36 pm Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

I'm not a photographer but I have an embaressing story.

Once I was shooting with Eyeworks in Joplin.I was shooting in a pvc black catsuit.It was really tight.Everything was ghoing great.The photographer asked me to crouch down towards the camera.When I did so the butt of my catsuit busted open and I had on bright red panties.Plus he was just about to snap a shot so he got a pic of me grabbing my butt screaming! it was pretty funny though in the long run.

Sep 21 06 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Nora_Neko wrote:
I'm not a photographer but I have an embaressing story.

Once I was shooting with Eyeworks in Joplin.I was shooting in a pvc black catsuit.It was really tight.Everything was ghoing great.The photographer asked me to crouch down towards the camera.When I did so the butt of my catsuit busted open and I had on bright red panties.Plus he was just about to snap a shot so he got a pic of me grabbing my butt screaming! it was pretty funny though in the long run.

That's a good one! smile

On a side note:  ....wish you weren't so far away.  I'd enjoy having you be a part of our Oct 14 photo shoot.

Sep 21 06 08:55 pm Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

Jim Ball wrote:

That's a good one! smile

On a side note:  ....wish you weren't so far away.  I'd enjoy having you be a part of our Oct 14 photo shoot.

aww thanks I'm probably going to be on a bit of a hiatus for a while anyway

Sep 21 06 09:01 pm Link