Forums > General Industry > Photo Snatcher's Catcher Thread as promised

Photographer

CW Sr

Columbus, Ohio, US

Here we are... at a website that we display our work, display our style's, flaunt our talents... and anyone at any time can copy/paste our work edit, alter, and re-claim it. This thread inspired by Q and her photog's work being un invitingly edited by another photog on the site.
I said I'd post this thread. here it is. this is not a thread to randomly accuse, debate what should and should not be posted, or to report suspicious activity.
If you see work that you [know] you recognize, from a photographer you've worked with, know, friends with, etc... A model that you [know] is unaware of being posted by a photographer that did [not] shoot the photo. I know you guys get the point but surprisingly enough if I don't try to explain as much as possible there still will be questions about what [exactly] I mean O.o
If you see my work posted in this site or on any other site I would love to know about it! Post it in here, contact me personally as well. Ever see a photo somewhere and it feels like deja vu? Like you KNOW you've seen it else where just aren't sure. A little time goes by then you remember... Post any findings here. Let's look out for each other. No one else is.

Corey

Sep 21 06 02:52 pm Link

Model

Urheartdesires

I'm with you all the way...Thanks C.W.

Sep 24 06 02:09 am Link