Forums > General Industry > what ever happened to real seduction

Photographer

ryan widger

Detroit, Alabama, US

i feel like we are getting short changed more and more every day...we don't try to develop anything thing new we only copy what we see. why are people so concerned with looking like what they see on a screen...i say it's a bunch of shit and that most people have forgotten or have never truly being turned on by something they are not associating with something else. what is it? that lingerie, swim suits, etc... equal desirable?
what ever happened to nuance. we are going nowhere fast because we can replicate what we see around us so easily that we never fill ourselves out, we never make progress. it's like chasing the horizon, you never really get there you just keep trying to be something you never can be.

Aug 10 05 07:05 pm Link

Photographer

Weldphoto

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Speak for yourself.

Aug 10 05 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Weldphoto wrote:
Speak for yourself.

bingo

Aug 10 05 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

The more we experience, the fewer new experiences are available to us.

Jadedness comes from having seen it all before.

Having seen it all before comes from not looking hard enough.

Aug 10 05 07:15 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

I am in the crowd that believes new things can be done and new things are possible.

I also believe in the philosophy that there is a best in the world.   A best in photography,  modeling,  running,  a nicest person,  a meanest person,  and all the opposites and in betweens.   I do not believe things are relative or even relative and subjective to each persons view.

I believe in the new and the possibility of creating something truly great or truly terrible.

Aug 10 05 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

ryan widger

Detroit, Alabama, US

now thats what i'm talking about...subjectivity.

Aug 10 05 07:22 pm Link