Forums > General Industry > Something to talk about :)

Model

Rabbit86

Białystok, Podlaskie, Poland

Hello MM it me again “disturbing of peace" he.
One of photographers I work with few sessions, in a middle of third one he ask me if I can surgically remove "mole" (I hope I spell it right), it make me feel kind weird and I was think about this mole whole session and sure couldn’t make best of my performance and at end of shoot guy told me that something wrong with me because I didn’t do as good as 2 sessions before.
Damn right I cant perform, you know how woman feel about her body even if I so cool to do nude photos it still took all my attention to this damn mole...long story short I cancel next shoot with him and move on. But he keep emailing me and complaining he got plans etc. on my work.
What you think about this...?
I can’t find picture to show you this damn mole it so small most of time even not edited photos don’t show it.

Sep 18 06 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Rabbit86 wrote:
Hello MM it me again " disturbent of peace" hehe.
One of photographers i work with few sessions,  in a middle of third one he ask me if i can surgicly remove "mole" ( i hope i spell it right) ... ....

I had no idea that you cared about spelling.

Sep 18 06 07:40 pm Link

Model

Rabbit86

CLT wrote:

I had no idea that you cared about spelling.

Some times i do wasnt a question of my spelling right...smile ?

Sep 18 06 07:44 pm Link

Photographer

dgold

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, US

Trooble.
If it ain't the mole it's the hole...
...maybe it's jes the whole magillah.
You know whadda I mean?

Sep 18 06 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Melvin

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Clearly, that photographer is a moron. Moles don't bug me one bit, and even if they did, I sure wouldn't say anything like that to a girl who's naked in front of me. Nothing like a confidence booster, eh?

Looked at your port. If you're ever in KC, promise me you'll pay me a visit, okay? smile

Sep 18 06 08:03 pm Link

Model

Rabbit86

dgold wrote:
Trooble.
If it ain't the mole it's the hole...
...maybe it's jes the whole magillah.
You know whadda I mean?

Hmm not realy?? i gues i need to learn beside English your lang. too

Sep 18 06 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

dfstudios

Mill Valley, California, US

I believe you are making a mountain of a mole hill. I also believe you love drawing attention to yourself. Nothing wrong with a mole and nothing wrong with wanting attention. Perhaps in the future, just start a thread with something like "Hi, I want attention."

Cheers

Sep 18 06 08:27 pm Link