Forums > General Industry > Please call or write

Photographer

Jim Beasley Photography

Nashville, Tennessee, US

If a model cannot or does not want to go to a shoot after a time and date is agreed upon; call or write the photograher and tell him or her that you are going to cancel. No one is going to hurt you, its your right to change your mind , but please have the manners to let people know. Photographers and MUA's go to a lot of work to make a shoot happen. Be Polite Have Manners, Be Grown

Sep 18 06 11:14 am Link

Photographer

StevesPhotography

Mustang, Oklahoma, US

Ha...ha ha...heee...he...

Puhleeze, you're just being silly now.

Asking a model to call before a no show is like asking ....um......asking something to do something...er...it wouldnt do or something.

Sep 18 06 11:50 am Link

Model

Sultry1

Monticello, Indiana, US

gee...all this hostility..i for one if i cannot make a shoot ...i call or SOMETHING ...real bummer that i see a lot of these threads

sad thing of it is ..am not working ..lol

am here but not REALLY here if you get my drift ...

sorry about your luck ...i hope things get better

sul

Sep 18 06 03:04 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Models suck!

Sep 18 06 09:07 pm Link

Photographer

Yerkes Photography

Kingston, New York, US

yeah , saturday morning .... 7am ... first sunlight ... get to the spot ... 715am , no model ......... 727am , no model ................. 743am , no model ..... ... .... 8am , no model .... so i go get breakfast ..... .... 1pm , email , from model ..... "sorry i couldnt make it " .... "can we reschedule?"  ,
...... are you kidding ???? 6hrs. after you we supposed to be there , you email ,and ask to reschedule .... no , i dont want to work with you anymore ... breakfast was fine , thanks for asking ....

Sep 18 06 09:18 pm Link