Forums > General Industry > "Welcome to MM"

Photographer

Papa Vic Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

From a MM model's (with 4 digicam pics of her in a bikini in her Photos section) "About Me":

"I'm hoping to get some modeling work from this site. I'd been modeling for about 2 years. I haven't done any serious modeling, which I would like to start. I prefer legit work which would lead me more into the modeling industry. Any calendar, magazine, cover, advertising, basically anything that I will get prints work would be welcome by me. All work will be paid. I don't do TFPs anymore."

My message to her (censored here so as to comply with the "no for-hire notices" policy in this forum):

"Glad to hear you aren't yet -another- beginning model with no pro experience come to MM looking for TFP and that you state right up front all work will be paid.

"My rates are ... with a two hour minimum plus studio expenses (these generally run ... per shoot).  Post-image processing is included as is a CD/R of up to 200 finished images.

"I shoot at a studio and locations adjacent in ... .

"I am booked through September.  Please contact me for available dates starting in October or later."

I haven't heard back from her yet... smile

Sep 17 06 07:23 am Link