Forums > General Industry > Paid model shoots what comes with it?

Photographer

duds here

Chicago, Illinois, US

Photographers, I have a question, I know how I would handle it, but I'm asking for other opinions.

A modeling agency wants me to have a make up artist along with possible giving comps to a model "because of my high fees for photography" but I'm only charging what every other photographer shooting portfolios is charging.

Some do give comps etc. but their fees are higher than mine and my sessions are much longer than what they give the models.

I'm asking do you include make up artists in your fees, and comps or do you charge separately for each?  Or do you just tell the models this is my fee and if you want a make up artist I know what for x amount for the session and prints would be xyz amount?

So what packages do you give, don't give me pricing just what is included when you do a portfolio or head shot session?

Thanks for any response in advance.

Sep 16 06 02:28 am Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

i find when youre in business, you have to be flexible. i prefer hair and makeup at a minuimum to be part of an overall package because I know the results will be better, but i still have to leave it as an option item.

Sep 16 06 06:49 am Link