Forums > General Industry > It's going to happen

Model

Kaitlin Lara

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Are you hot? Then people are going to ask you to get naked. Take it as a compliment that people aren't repulsed by the thought of you in your birthday suit.

If you don't want people to be interested in seeing you naked...take the route my friend Mylock took...he eats a diet of nothing but chocolate cake. He has horrible acne, is the greasiest kid I've ever met, and is missing half his fingernails.

If it doesn't bother you enough to make you sacrifice your looks to change it...why is it worth complaining over? If you don't want to get naked...just don't.

Sep 14 06 11:07 am Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

You'd rather be someone who refused to take your clothes off, than someone who was never asked... (General "you")

Sep 14 06 11:09 am Link

Photographer

Meehan

Merrimack, New Hampshire, US

My meats iz fine thank you.

Sep 14 06 11:10 am Link

Photographer

FosbreStudios

Medford, New Jersey, US

RIght ON! See ya at the next OCTANE gig?

Sep 14 06 11:11 am Link

Model

LORA

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Nothing but chocolate cake? Trying to decide if this is worth it....

Sep 14 06 11:12 am Link

Photographer

Chris Macan

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania, US

I prefer Coffee cake

Sep 14 06 11:14 am Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Lora wrote:
Nothing but chocolate cake? Trying to decide if this is worth it....

It does sound pretty amazing...doesn't it? He eats dining hall chocolate cake though...I say that's not worth it...but oh man...if it were like...devil's food cake from a box...I would be missing half my fingernails.

Sep 14 06 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Hooray for scurvy!

Sep 14 06 04:24 pm Link

Photographer

La Seine by the Hudson

New York, New York, US

You apparently didn't get the memo that states that all attention-seekers are entitled to precisely the amount and type of attention they crave on demand.

(Which was delivered along with the memo that states that everybody who owns a digital camera is entitled to an endless supply of nekkid boobies in front of their big VR lens. It's a privilege of ownership.)

Sep 14 06 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I don't remember the last time I actually had to ask someone to get naked for me...I must be the mack or something.

Sep 14 06 05:39 pm Link

Model

Uber Dami

New Haven, Connecticut, US

i prefer my jack daniels diet, screw the chocolate lol

Sep 14 06 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Marko Cecic-Karuzic wrote:
You apparently didn't get the memo that states that all attention-seekers are entitled to precisely the amount and type of attention they crave on demand.

(Which was delivered along with the memo that states that everybody who owns a digital camera is entitled to an endless supply of nekkid boobies in front of their big VR lens. It's a privilege of ownership.)

Marko's got a case of the cynicals..

Chicken soup and blinders, my friend.. Chicken soup and blinders.

Sep 14 06 07:14 pm Link