Forums > General Industry > Location for outdoor nudes-Indianapolis, Indiana

Photographer

People 1st Photography

Puyallup, Washington, US

Any help would be great. It could be wooded area, old industrial site, old building, parks, etc.

Suggestions can be sent to:  [email protected]

Sep 13 06 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

none of the above

Marina del Rey, California, US

the last time i was in indianoplace i was deafened by the sound of kerplunk.  in reality it was a city landing in the middle of a corn field.

in all honesty you would probably get far better model imaging if you forget the nude aspect and create some commercial lifestyle in the downtown circle or more funky broad ripple area.  the city is also filled with great limestone buildings of stature.  there isn't much dynamic landscape there to make the nudes stand out to make them unique enough.  but, there is always a corn field to be found!

--face reality

Sep 13 06 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

People 1st Photography

Puyallup, Washington, US

Thanks for the help

Sep 13 06 03:57 pm Link

Model

Sultry1

Monticello, Indiana, US

FaceReality wrote:
the last time i was in indianoplace i was deafened by the sound of kerplunk.  in reality it was a city landing in the middle of a corn field.

in all honesty you would probably get far better model imaging if you forget the nude aspect and create some commercial lifestyle in the downtown circle or more funky broad ripple area.  the city is also filled with great limestone buildings of stature.  there isn't much dynamic landscape there to make the nudes stand out to make them unique enough.  but, there is always a corn field to be found!

--face reality

lol... he's right having grown up in indiana and living in indianapolis for awhile not much there as far as places for nudes

might think about doing a shoot at the "track" as well

i hear the walk down by the river is nice also ...outdoorsy but still in the city...hope this help also ...

Sep 20 06 03:47 pm Link