Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Well?

Sep 13 06 12:47 am Link

Photographer

Black Ricco

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Yeah, I know what it means, but you're the guy who thought someone was actually torturing someone in a shower. Why would I waste any more keystrokes than the very minimum I need to tell you why you're not worth responding to?

Whew, looking back that was so not worth the effort.

Never mind.

Sep 13 06 01:10 am Link

Model

Iris

Dallas, Texas, US

There's a song called Vicarious ...by Tool

Sep 13 06 01:49 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Kalene wrote:
There's a song called Vicarious ...by Tool

And it rocks, too. Only recently gotten into them, thanks to a friend. The music snob in me (from attending a conservatory college) also loves the fact that the song is in 5.

Hmm...think I'll load it up on winamp...

Sep 13 06 01:51 am Link

Photographer

Dean Solo

Miami, Arizona, US

Garry k wrote:
Well?

Vicarious Degradation?? I think it's what Black Ricco just did to you.

Sep 13 06 01:52 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Dean Solo wrote:
Vicarious Degradation?? I think it's what Black Ricco just did to you.

Stay on topic! We're talking about Tool, here...and not this kind of tool (despite potential relevance), either.

big_smile

Sep 13 06 01:57 am Link

Photographer

Andrei Ku

New York, New York, US

is this something having to do with all those British "Vicars and Ho's" costumed parties?

Sep 13 06 01:57 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Andrei Ku wrote:
is this something having to do with all those British "Vicars and Ho's" costumed parties?

We don't use the term "ho" here. It's potentially degrading to some demographic somewhere. Come to think of it...on that note, let's lose the term "vicar" as well...

Sep 13 06 02:00 am Link

Photographer

Dean Solo

Miami, Arizona, US

Nihilus wrote:
We don't use the term "ho" here. It's potentially degrading to some demographic somewhere. Come to think of it...on that note, let's lose the term "vicar" as well...

Another h* or v!#%" out of you and we are going to have to exile you to the "post your picture of the day" thread indefinetly.

Sep 13 06 02:12 am Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

i saw a couple of ho"s and tools today, i laughed vicariously as my underpants spontaneously combusted.

Sep 13 06 02:17 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

Depending on how it was used, it generally means "explicit or shocking filth, humilitation, or perhaps poverty."  If it releated to 'art' - may apply to bondage images and such.  /tim

Sep 13 06 02:24 am Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

This can't be what you were hoping for.

*covers eyes*

Sep 13 06 06:34 am Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Black Ricco wrote:
Yeah, I know what it means, but you're the guy who thought someone was actually torturing someone in a shower. Why would I waste any more keystrokes than the very minimum I need to tell you why you're not worth responding to?

This is also the guy who called me a "hillbilly" in another thread.  If he knew me at all he'd know how funny that is.  Kind of like calling Michael Jordan a "honky".

Sep 13 06 08:48 am Link