Forums > General Industry > You dream set/shoot ?

Model

Rabbit86

Białystok, Podlaskie, Poland

I was mentioned it in another post but decide open new to see what people dream of smile
I hope my dream not to naughty for MM forum if so please forgive me.
me dream to do Art-nude, glamour style photo shoot wit another sexy girl in some public place like Public park, or super store( like furniture store) just to make shure it will be seen in shoot that the place is public wink

Sep 12 06 09:40 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Rabbit86 wrote:
I was mentioned it in another post but decide open new to see what people dream of smile
me dream to do Art-nude, glamour style photo shoot wit another sexy girl in some public place like Public park, or super store( like furniture store) just to make shure it will be seen in shoot that the place is public wink

Exhibitsionism.

Sep 12 06 09:49 pm Link

Model

Rabbit86

Białystok, Podlaskie, Poland

Madcitychel wrote:

Exhibitsionism.

I think it bit direfent  jump in front of a lot of people and have your picture taken by professional with another model , but if you nude model you have to be little bit of Exhibitsionist i think

Sep 12 06 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Dream shoot would be to just ride around town, the country, the mountains, all day, with the model, with baskets of props and outfits on the back seat, and stop when and where the inspiration hit. All day, with no time commitments. Then stopping for refreshments, casual chat, and a bit of studio work.

Sep 12 06 10:05 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Justin wrote:
Dream shoot would be to just ride around town, the country, the mountains, all day, with the model, with baskets of props and outfits on the back seat, and stop when and where the inspiration hit. All day, with no time commitments. Then stopping for refreshments, casual chat, and a bit of studio work.

Sounds more like a nightmare work.

Sep 12 06 10:08 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Rabbit86 wrote:

I think it bit direfent  jump in front of a lot of people and have your picture taken by professional with another model , but if you nude model you have to be little bit of Exhibitsionist i think

If you like any exposure you are exhbitsionist. I am exhbitsionist too.
Every person in the world is more or less sick with shizofrenia. more or less. yes.

Sep 12 06 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Madcitychel wrote:
Sounds more like a nightmare work.

Well, since it's a dream, give me an unlimited budget, and I'll make it worth the model's while.

I have had a shoot like that once or twice, except instead of all day, it was a couple hours. The one with the very experienced model was memorable, hugely fun, and productive. It must not have been too bad - she actually worked with me again! So, yeah, I wish I could do that again, but more of it.

Sep 12 06 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

picturephoto

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rabbit86 wrote:

What a coincidence - this is my dream shoot too.

Sep 12 06 10:31 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Justin wrote:

Well, since it's a dream, give me an unlimited budget, and I'll make it worth the model's while.

I have had a shoot like that once or twice, except instead of all day, it was a couple hours. The one with the very experienced model was memorable, hugely fun, and productive. It must not have been too bad - she actually worked with me again! So, yeah, I wish I could do that again, but more of it.

I was just joking tho.  I think what you have described would pretty much match my standarts about the "dream shoot" with small exceptions and extras smile

Sep 12 06 10:32 pm Link

Model

Muse Anya

Sunnyvale, California, US

Antarctica, or some other place etremely cold.
My naked, being in the snow long enough for my body to turn a bluish tint.
With that, I would love to play around with emotions of despair, being stuck with no way out, feeling like I will freeze to death...... and a bit of hope, wether it's a speck of sun or a fire far away....  So basically the idea of an almost hopeless situation with a hint of hope. 

I'm probably just talking our of my behind....

Sep 12 06 10:44 pm Link

Photographer

Sockpuppet Studios

San Francisco, California, US

My dream shoot is to have an image in my head and get it in the camera & not think "holy crap how did I do that"

I want to do another edible art shoot with another food....I have ideas but need a model...

Sep 12 06 11:55 pm Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

Doing a nude shoot of Monica Belucci (hope I spelled that right) in the morning, on the streets of Florence, Italy.

Sep 12 06 11:59 pm Link