Model

Bella K

Chicago, Illinois, US

I am posting this mainly because I've been contacted via e mail and AIM by many unprofessional and non industry related people...I want models to be careful of the information they post on their ports.  Personally, I would not post your AIM or e mail, nor your home town.  Post the largest city near your location and DO background checks of the people you go to work with.  This is easiest by looking at who they've worked with and contacting those models or other people affiliated with them. 

Also, DO be careful of out of state people boasting they will pay you thousands of dollars for bondage or fetish work.  This is almost an invitation to be prayed upon.

Don't be a victim!  If someone is harrassing you through MM Do contact model mayhem and notify other models.

always

Bella K

Sep 11 06 06:24 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Wise words

Sep 11 06 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Bella K wrote:
Also, DO be careful of out of state people boasting they will pay you thousands of dollars for bondage or fetish work.  This is almost an invitation to be prayed upon.

Actually, for a lot of members on this site people like Vesta or Moraxian (both of whom I know & who are eminently reuptable) with their non-pontographic bondage & DID sites are the most likely to give out well paying gigs.  Bondage is big business and does not automatically equal anything nefarious.

Sep 11 06 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

East Northport, New York, US

Unfortunately there are number of nefarious people who pose as bondage and fetish photographers. The real proffesionals that I know personally who shoot that stuff for a living however are all very reputable and very nice people. Models should always take special care to check references, bring  buddy to the shoot etc... to ensure their personal safety.

SLE Photography wrote:

Actually, for a lot of members on this site people like Vesta or Moraxian (both of whom I know & who are eminently reuptable) with their non-pontographic bondage & DID sites are the most likely to give out well paying gigs.  Bondage is big business and does not automatically equal anything nefarious.

Sep 11 06 08:47 pm Link

Photographer

Papa Vic Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

Bella K wrote:

I prey that your paranoia is unfounded...

/s

Sep 11 06 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

Bella K wrote:
....This is almost an invitation to be prayed upon.

Being prayed upon is a bad thing???

I've never thoght it did much good, but certainly can't cause any harm.

wink

Sep 11 06 11:01 pm Link

Model

aon duine

Bella K wrote:

https://bling.imperial.org/smile/random/pray.jpg

Sep 12 06 02:12 am Link