Model

michael pan

Signal Hill, California, US

would i be able to put up one of my senior pictures? like it has copyright sanford studios, inc on it so like would i be allowed to just put their name under the copyright and then upload the image?

Sep 09 06 01:35 am Link

Photographer

Active Lifestyle Photo

Laguna Niguel, California, US

The better question is "why would you want to"?  :-)

Seriously though... most folks here want to see something rich, vibrant, edgy, creative. Senior portraits tend to be a bit "canned" looking. Aim higher... we'll appreciate it!

Sep 09 06 01:41 am Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

michael pan wrote:
would i be able to put up one of my senior pictures? like it has copyright sanford studios, inc on it so like would i be allowed to just put their name under the copyright and then upload the image?

You should think abou the shoot with a photogropher from your area.

Sep 09 06 01:57 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

capturecharacter wrote:
The better question is "why would you want to"?  :-)

Seriously though... most folks here want to see something rich, vibrant, edgy, creative. Senior portraits tend to be a bit "canned" looking. Aim higher... we'll appreciate it!

Copyright issues aside, there's a lot of senior photography that's quite model-appropriate.

Kirk Voclain in a tiny town in Louisiana is one example; there's a lot of others. It's not just headshots in caps and gowns these days.

Sep 09 06 02:01 am Link

Model

michael pan

Signal Hill, California, US

okay i guess you are kind of right my senior picture was just me in a suit with a rially big bright smile, nothing compared to kirk volclains work

Sep 09 06 02:57 am Link