Forums > General Industry > Top-less Collegiate Calendar-fail or pass?

Model

Felicia5

Couple of questions:
1. Would you buy this calendar?
2. Do you think it's over the top?

***BTW-the nipples are covered...

Sep 08 06 10:18 am Link

Model

e-string

Kansas City, Missouri, US

If the nipples are covered, it's implied topless.

Sep 08 06 10:25 am Link

Photographer

DHphotography

Holmen, Wisconsin, US

For a Top-less calendar, I think it would be just fine.  I am doing a calendar currently with local models, where they are totally nude, but props and other items are place "stategically" over their "vital" areas, and this calendar ALWAYS sells like hot cakes.  Guys love it, they think they can see ALOT, when in reality they see heads, necks, arms, legs, tummy and back, and that's about it.  But it's what they can't quite see that really gets them.

Dan

Sep 08 06 10:25 am Link

Model

Felicia5

I know it's implied...I left that part out of the title to get more people to look at the topic.

Sep 08 06 10:35 am Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

e-string wrote:
If the nipples are covered, it's implied topless.

If the nipples are covered and you were to call it a "topless calendar" in the UK you would probably be breaking several laws on "Trades Descriptions" [require that any product offered to the public be ACCURATELY described to potential customers; and only be sold as described]

You couldn't call THAT a topless calendar here and get away with it. You might get away with calling it an "Ersatz Topless Calendar" - OTOH you might also get a fire bomb through your front window, too, when people buy it and find out it's not really topless.

Studio36

Sep 08 06 10:36 am Link