Forums > General Industry > Favorite Maroon Models ?

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Any  strong Jamaican warrior  models out there , descended from Nanny ?

http://www.jamaicans.com/culture/articl … tion.shtml

Sep 08 06 12:34 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

I have to say...

I really liked Maroon O'Hara in most of her movies..

Maroon Buttons was a very funny guy in his early carreer, but the comedy didnt keep up with him over the years.

Maroon Adair is one of the greatest fire-fighters in the United States, and we should all thank him for all that he has done...

ok.. I am sitting here and my brain has marooned me... (not to be confused with the Movie "Marooned" with Gregory Peck, Richard Crenna, David Janssen, James Franciscus and Gene Hackman and Mariette Hartley).

Sep 08 06 12:42 am Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

I like macaroons?

Sep 08 06 12:47 am Link

Photographer

VSV

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Maroon Stapleton... who starred as Edith from All in the Family.

::wonders to himself how many different post will spring from the original post using a Bugs Bunny saying::

Edit: see https://www.modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=74512

Sep 08 06 12:50 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

AndrewG wrote:
Maroon Buttons was a very funny guy in his early carreer, but the comedy didnt keep up with him over the years.

Much the same can be said about Maroon Foxx, but Maroon Skelton was funny all the way to the end.

Sep 08 06 02:36 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Kevin Connery wrote:

Much the same can be said about Maroon Foxx, but Maroon Skelton was funny all the way to the end.

I disagree with you about Maroon Foxx. He had a single method/subject line for his comedy. "filth". He was never without a dirty mouth, was never family friendly (Except for the Sanford & Son TV show). And even in public he was, as a friend of mine said... A potty mouth. (grin).

On the topic of Maroon Skelton... Hilarious.. I loved watching his TV show as a kid, I was always able to enjoy his comedy, and there will UNFORTUNATELY never be anyone to replace him.

Sep 08 06 06:47 am Link