Forums > General Industry > That's IT! ! !

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Carlos Arturo Velarde wrote:
And you know for a FACT, without a doubt and thorugh personal experience, that this complimentary post was intended as a veiled offering for flaming of the model whose picture others whom the OP has no control over have decided to comment on in a less than flattering manner?

If you do not, then you are guilty of putting someone out there in a bad light on assumptions based on whatever is going on in your life and your head and not on real life, thus making yourself a martyr at the expense of an innocent.

Don't bother Carlos.  She's gone, and is getting $500 an hour to shoot with some photographer who's been salivating over her forever and only got a chance to shoot after this mess.  You make plenty of sense, IMO though.

Sep 08 06 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Madcitychel wrote:

Robots don't have breasts, I think you are trying to meslead me here.

Ya think?

Sep 08 06 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Catonsville, Maryland, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

Don't bother Carlos.  She's gone, and is getting $500 an hour to shoot with some photographer who's been salivating over her forever and only got a chance to shoot after this mess.  You make plenty of sense, IMO though.

Don't sound so bitter and sarcastic.  I will be willing to work a compensatory rate to shoot with you.  I was not salivating to shoot with her, I merely gravitated towards her because she has some nice lifestyle photos in her portfolio.  You have a nice look to yourself too.  I would be willing to shoot you and work out a rate based upon your type of work and images.  I am a hobbyist more than a photographer.  I take pictures because I like it, not because I need it for a living.  I am in Catonsville, where are you located?  I can fly out to work with the model of my choice and I have a PA and personal MUA.

Sep 08 06 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Catonsville, Maryland, US

Craig Thomson wrote:
Are those Jimmy Choos?

No.  Do you know what Jimmy Choo's boots look like?  You obviously don't.

Sep 08 06 04:29 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Craig Thomson wrote:
Are those Jimmy Choos?

Shooter101 wrote:

Was it the question mark that gave me away??

Sep 08 06 04:33 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Shooter101 wrote:

Don't sound so bitter and sarcastic.  I will be willing to work a compensatory rate to shoot with you.  I was not salivating to shoot with her, I merely gravitated towards her because she has some nice lifestyle photos in her portfolio.  You have a nice look to yourself too.  I would be willing to shoot you and work out a rate based upon your type of work and images.  I am a hobbyist more than a photographer.  I take pictures because I like it, not because I need it for a living.  I am in Catonsville, where are you located?  I can fly out to work with the model of my choice and I have a PA and personal MUA.

I wasn't being bitter, but I was being sarcastic.  smile  Sorry, it's in my nature. 
I wasn't trying to make it sound like a bad thing, I fully understand the urge to work with talent which is something KG does have.
Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it.

Sep 08 06 04:41 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Shooter101 wrote:

Did you see that.... it went way over her head too... Man, people need to be careful, that's been happening a lot in these forums lately...

Sep 08 06 04:46 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

Ya think?

I can't.

Sep 08 06 05:11 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Craig Thomson wrote:
Ya think?

Madcitychel wrote:
I can't.

*nods*

Sep 08 06 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

New York, New York, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

Craig Thomson wrote:
Are those Jimmy Choos?

Was it the question mark that gave me away??

LOL!  smile

Sep 08 06 05:26 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Jayne Jones wrote:

Jayne Jones wrote:
What are you talking about?

What movie?  Surely not Kill Bill or Two Can Play.

It's an interview with wendy williams(radio host) talking about 50cent. It doesn't really mean anything, i just find it very funny. It's like the word cool, u can use it fro anything.

Sep 08 06 07:30 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Madcitychel wrote:

HAHAHAaaaa girl, you are lying, pick the line and stay with it.

I agree. Tranny, then beautiful?? Just pick and stick wit it. Lean wit rock wit it.

Sep 08 06 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Well good for her. I hope she finds what she's looking for. Me, I'll just stay here and work with those who are fun and who like my work enough to let me subject them to my styling/make-up crazy ideas tongue

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

Sep 08 06 07:35 pm Link

Model

Kemmie T x10

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Jayne Jones wrote:
*pulls up trashcan to pantry*
goodbye Campbells. . .you WERE mmm mmm good to me
*wipes nose with back of hand*
goodbye Godfish. . .you really WERE the snack that smiled back

shes cute...but um, u ARE joking, right?

Sep 08 06 07:36 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Jayne Jones wrote:
*pulls up trashcan to pantry*
goodbye Campbells. . .you WERE mmm mmm good to me
*wipes nose with back of hand*
goodbye Godfish. . .you really WERE the snack that smiled back

Kem Wilkerson wrote:
shes cute...but um, u ARE joking, right?

Yes and no.

I'm not worshiping Mary. . .she has merely inspired me to finally get serious about my physical self.  My perception of self (my self concept/self esteem) is perfectly intact.  And I AM really going to continue to eat.  It's just that seeing models like Mary around MM and on tv and wherever else I look. . .I doubt they eat the things I eat.  I bet they exercise far more regularly. . .etc, etc.  Models like her make me feel like that Stevie Wonder song. . .

Sep 09 06 01:31 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Isn't she lovely?
Isn't she wonderful?
Isn't she precious?
Isn't she pretty?
Truly the angels' best...

These are Stevie Wonder's words from one of his songs... that's what I think when I see your pictures.

Jayne Jones wrote:
Yes and no.

I'm not worshiping Mary. . .she has merely inspired me to finally get serious about my physical self.  My perception of self (my self concept/self esteem) is perfectly intact.  And I AM really going to continue to eat.  It's just that seeing models like Mary around MM and on tv and wherever else I look. . .I doubt they eat the things I eat.  I bet they exercise far more regularly. . .etc, etc.  Models like her make me feel like that Stevie Wonder song. . .

Sep 09 06 02:44 am Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

I was thinking of the same song.  Great minds!  ;-)

When does it cool off in Arizona?

Sep 09 06 02:45 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Depends on your point of reference... to those of us used ot the weather, it's already cooling off since we're barely into the low hundreds in the middle of the day... to most "normal" people, December and January are bearable.

Thinking of coming down to play with us?

Jayne Jones wrote:
I was thinking of the same song.  Great minds!  ;-)

When does it cool off in Arizona?

Sep 09 06 02:58 am Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I'd rate her in the minus because of the fake b(o)(o)bies and lack of hips...

Fake boobs are awesome! Yay for fake boobs!

Sep 09 06 08:14 am Link

Model

CaryLynn

Chattanooga, Oklahoma, US

"SIGH"

Sep 09 06 08:18 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Shooter101 wrote:

Hmm... someone's in the top 10% earning percentile...

Sep 09 06 08:18 am Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Depends on your point of reference... to those of us used ot the weather, it's already cooling off since we're barely into the low hundreds in the middle of the day... to most "normal" people, December and January are bearable.

Thinking of coming down to play with us?

Yup!  Thinking about it!

Sep 09 06 03:33 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Electra T wrote:

I agree. Tranny, then beautiful?? Just pick and stick wit it. Lean wit rock wit it.

In my post I said that this pic didn't do her any justice imo, I've seen other pics of her and she looked absolutely fabulous....

Sep 09 06 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

My favorite model and best friend here in AZ is less than an A. My fiancée is a DDDD. Both are completely natural and absolutely beautiful the way they were made.

Adrienne Aurora wrote:
Fake boobs are awesome! Yay for fake boobs!

Sep 10 06 03:11 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Keep me updated! I'd love to work with you!!!

Jayne Jones wrote:

Yup!  Thinking about it!

Sep 10 06 03:12 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Can someone summarize this thread for me in like one or two sentences?  My ADD is particularly bad tonight.

Sep 10 06 03:20 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

KM von Seidl wrote:
Can someone summarize this thread for me in like one or two sentences?  My ADD is particularly bad tonight.

Jayne wants to lose weight and harden up her body like a model she used as an example.  Some members took the opportunity to express their shallowness and made some highly rude remarks about that model.

That's the best I can do.

Sep 10 06 03:32 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

DigitalCMH wrote:

Jayne wants to lose weight and harden up her body like a model she used as an example.  Some members took the opportunity to express their shallowness and made some highly rude remarks about that model.

That's the best I can do.

Very well. 

Carry on!

Sep 10 06 03:34 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

KM von Seidl wrote:

Very well. 

Carry on!

Do I have to?  I've grown bored of this thread.

Sep 10 06 03:38 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Not as bored of it as of whatever else you might be doing, or you *would* be doing that something else lol

DigitalCMH wrote:
Do I have to?  I've grown bored of this thread.

Sep 10 06 04:21 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Not as bored of it as of whatever else you might be doing, or you *would* be doing that something else lol

KM asked for help.  Helping her was more important than restraining myself from a tired thread.

Now look what you've done...damn you!

Sep 10 06 10:18 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Oops!

tongue

DigitalCMH wrote:
KM asked for help.  Helping her was more important than restraining myself from a tired thread.

Now look what you've done...damn you!

Sep 10 06 12:20 pm Link

Photographer

Raquelly

Newark, New Jersey, US

...Stacy wrote:

too perfect for words.  lol

Is this shit supposed to be funny ?

Sep 10 06 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Wouldn't it be cool if shit was funny instead of stinky?

Raquel Gonzalez wrote:
Is this shit supposed to be funny ?

Sep 11 06 01:55 am Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8549/waterliliesbs5.jpg

Sep 11 06 11:46 pm Link