Forums > General Industry > today marks my 4th birthday!

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

Today marks 4 years I have been shooting. I would like to thank all the models who have been an inspiration to me... All my contemporaries who have taught me to keep moving further, and all those who are moved by my work, thank you for your encouragement.

It has been a wonderful time.

Sep 01 06 08:32 am Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

ravens laughter wrote:
Today marks 4 years I have been shooting. I would like to thank all the models who have been an inspiration to me... All my contemporaries who have taught me to keep moving further, and all those who are moved by my work, thank you for your encouragement.

It has been a wonderful time.

You do fascinating work - congratulations on your accomplishments.  We should all give thanks to the models who have inspired us.

Sep 01 06 09:56 am Link

Photographer

mad city fine arts

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, US

congrats!  It looks like you've accomplished a lot in these 4 years!  keep up the good work.

Sep 01 06 09:59 am Link

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

Thank you both for your kind words.

I determined early that I did not want to do run of the mill work... I wanted to create images that had mood and depth... More than just being something nice to look at.

Thankfully I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing people in my short time as a photographer and for that pleasure alone I am forever grateful.

Sep 01 06 11:53 am Link

Photographer

vanscottie

Winnetka, California, US

congrats Raven

hope you're keeping up with your art (canvas) work as well

he does some amazing canvases folks

Sep 01 06 11:55 am Link

Photographer

Rich Mohr

Chicago, Illinois, US

Congrats!!

Can't wait to see what the next 4 years will bring!

Rich

Sep 01 06 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I loved shooting with you.  Even more I loved meeting you.  Congratulations on the first four.  May the next four go even better than you could dream!

Smooches to you and your purty lady.

Sep 01 06 02:10 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Only 4 years?  Wow you've gotten good in that time!  I can't wait to shoot with you and congrats on 4 years;-)

Sep 01 06 02:15 pm Link