Forums > General Industry > Politically Incorrect Observation

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Los Angeles, California, US

What do you think (assuming you've noticed), is the reason behind the fashion trend this summer, of the extreme (and I mean extreme) display of boobiage, particularly in the workplace.
I've noticed it at my spa, my bank, etc.

What gives?

smile
John

Aug 30 06 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Meehan

Merrimack, New Hampshire, US

Bresasis?

Aug 30 06 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Analog Nomad

Pattaya, Central, Thailand

John Allan wrote:
What do you think (assuming you've noticed), is the reason behind the fashion trend this summer, of the extreme (and I mean extreme) display of boobiage, particularly in the workplace.

What gives?

smile
John

I dunno, but skirts are getting REALLY short in the fall fashion mags too. To me, this is a beautiful thing!

Paul

Aug 30 06 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

bang bang photo wrote:

I dunno, but skirts are getting REALLY short in the fall fashion mags too. To me, this is a beautiful thing!

Paul

Yes..short skirts are a good thing. Being a legman myself, I can't wait to photo more. I have been doing the bar social scene quite a bit..and while it is Arizona...and its hot.. there are a lotta short skirts.  Paul

Aug 30 06 05:56 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

I haven't notice any extremes.

Aug 30 06 06:01 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Blame it on Bossy Boobs, Lynnette's ex supervisor on Desperate Housewives.  smile

Aug 30 06 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Bowman

John Allan wrote:

What gives?

smile
John

What?  You telling me that you're seeing bare breasts in the local bank & trust?  I'd give up free checking for that...

Aug 30 06 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

David Klein

Brooklyn, New York, US

because the corporate hegemon, which continues to pervade american culture has relentlessly promoted one thing... a woman commits the unpardonable sin if she isn't hot... all the time...

simple isn't it? and a huge number of women are playing along, it's almost compulsory...

Aug 30 06 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

John Allan wrote:

What gives?

smile
John

Warm, humid weeks of summer weather???

Aug 30 06 07:08 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

John Allan wrote:

What gives?

smile
John

Do you currently have a girlfriend?
tongue

Aug 30 06 07:12 pm Link

Model

Ximena Barreto

Monterey, California, US

Ay Dios Mio!!!  Viejas con Boobies!???  No me digas!!!

Aug 30 06 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

J & X Photography

Arlington, Virginia, US

I really haven't noticed it...I'm active duty Navy, so I mainly see guys in uniform...not very exciting...at the malls I see the usual amount of cleavage I have past summers...I live at the beach, so it's not uncommon....I've lived in CA, FL, and VA, and all of them are about the same.

Aug 30 06 07:31 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Maybe you need to get a new HR person ? smile

Aug 30 06 07:34 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

John Allan wrote:

What gives?

smile
John

Since myworkplace is at home, I'm prone to walking around nekkid, so I guess I haven't really thought about it.... tongue

Aug 30 06 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Where exactly is this extreme naked boobiage in the workplace visible?

Aug 30 06 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Madcitychel wrote:

Do you currently have a girlfriend?
tongue

Are you saying that a girlfriend would cause me not to notice - or that I should look at what she wears in her workplace? lol

John

Aug 30 06 08:55 pm Link

Photographer

Amy J Jones Photography

Fallston, Maryland, US

Maybe the local plastic surgeon was running a summer special.  Damn...I missed my chance.

Aug 30 06 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

It's a social rebellion against freaky conservativism.

Aug 30 06 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Mayanlee wrote:

Since myworkplace is at home, I'm prone to walking around nekkid, so I guess I haven't really thought about it.... tongue

Tease. wink

Aug 31 06 07:43 am Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Anything non p.c. is a o.k. with me ... especially in the short skirt dept...
It's only really a short skirt if there are no panties involved...
That's what i have heard anyways...

Aug 31 06 08:01 am Link

Photographer

StevesPhotography

Mustang, Oklahoma, US

I am tragically disappointed to report I have seen no evidence of this phenomenon in my area.

Aug 31 06 08:16 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

StevesPhotography wrote:
I am tragically disappointed to report I have seen no evidence of this phenomenon in my area.

How sad!!  I am looking forward to checking this out this weekend at the Detroit Jazz Festival.  With my trigger finger on the Canon, of course.

Aug 31 06 08:20 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

CareLyn Anita wrote:
Anything non p.c. is a o.k. with me ... especially in the short skirt dept...
It's only really a short skirt if there are no panties involved...
That's what i have heard anyways...

Paris Hilton doesn't always wear panties.  She should know better or she isn't worried about the photographers.

Aug 31 06 08:29 am Link

Model

Jennifer Dyanne

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

I just think it's sick when there are 12 year olds running around in shirts that cover less than my bikini top...and not that I've got a problem with bigger women, so don't read the following like that...but there seems to be a problem lately (arund here at least) where extremely overweight girls/women have to wear spagetti strap tops that are far too small, with no bras. It really ends up just looking extremely unappealing, why degrade oneself like that? There are a lot of things small girls can't wear, due to lack of breast size, why not embrace the way you look and wear clothes to accent it, rather than draw so much negative attention?

Aug 31 06 09:20 am Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

John Allan wrote:

Are you saying that a girlfriend would cause me not to notice - or that I should look at what she wears in her workplace? lol

John

smile Dunno... just wondering... wink

Aug 31 06 12:18 pm Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Madcitychel wrote:

smile Dunno... just wondering... wink

Nope... smile mmmm.... wink

John

Aug 31 06 12:37 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Jennifer Dyanne wrote:
I just think it's sick when there are 12 year olds running around in shirts that cover less than my bikini top...and not that I've got a problem with bigger women, so don't read the following like that...but there seems to be a problem lately (arund here at least) where extremely overweight girls/women have to wear spagetti strap tops that are far too small, with no bras. It really ends up just looking extremely unappealing, why degrade oneself like that? There are a lot of things small girls can't wear, due to lack of breast size, why not embrace the way you look and wear clothes to accent it, rather than draw so much negative attention?

Ah!  I'm glad someone else said it and not me.  You were a lot more diplomatic about it than I could be.

Aug 31 06 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

Ah!  I'm glad someone else said it and not me.  You were a lot more diplomatic about it than I could be.

rule 1

If you weigh 260 pounds, do not wear halter tops

Aug 31 06 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

New Haven, Connecticut, US

Yeah they are everywhere but your not supposed to look or god forbid mention them.

Aug 31 06 12:42 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

John Allan wrote:
John

That's weird, I've noticed it my spa too.... about 2 minutes after heaing "get out'a here pervert, this is the Women's sauna"! big_smile

Aug 31 06 12:56 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

rule 1

If you weigh 260 pounds, do not wear halter tops

Ha!  Rule 2

If having kids ruined your breast, don't let it ruin your ability to wear a bra.

Aug 31 06 01:28 pm Link

Photographer

byReno

Arlington Heights, Illinois, US

John Allan wrote:

What gives?

smile
John

Everything runs is cycles.  I’ve always been a belly man.  It’s too bad by the time it came back around for me to enjoy it makes me a dirty old man. smile

Aug 31 06 01:46 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

John Allan wrote:

Nope... smile mmmm.... wink

John

Oh!
signs: "it's getting hot in here....

Aug 31 06 02:17 pm Link