Forums > General Industry > Do you look like anyone famous?

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

TheArchon wrote:
Some have said I resemble ...Steven Tyler (Aerosmith, for those who don't know).

My condolences.  tongue

Aug 30 06 09:11 am Link

Model

Carrie_K

Orlando, Florida, US

I 've been getting Sara Jessica Parker a lot lately. Though I don't know if I should take that as a comlpiment. I used to get that I looked like the chick from X Files when I had shorter hair.

I don't see it.

Aug 30 06 09:14 am Link

Model

Francesca lefranc

Brooklyn, New York, US

Danielle Nicole Henry wrote:
i look like almost every single famous mulatto actress!!....or so i'm told.. hmm

you do look like that pretty actress in CRash!

Aug 30 06 09:17 am Link

Model

moniquevanson

Avril Lavigne..

Aug 30 06 09:21 am Link

Photographer

Vatic Perceptions Media

Swanton, Vermont, US

I was making out with this girl a few weeks ago and I hadnt shaved in a few days.  She stroked my face and I said that "I should probably shave huh?"  She said "No, you look like Colin Farrell."   That killed it for me.. I hate that guy.

Model

Sky Above

I get the run...if they have red hair I usually am told I look like 'em....Guess red heads all  look the same...lol!

Photographer

Marty Lowman

Windsor, California, US

Hmm - I've gotten Clint Eastwood more than once - "Go ahead, make my day."

Aug 30 06 09:23 am Link

Model

Jen Amber

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

I usually hear Paris Hilton, Heather Graham, Gwyneth Paltrow... I think its just the blonde hair. wink

Aug 30 06 09:25 am Link

Model

TheArchon

Pemberton, New Jersey, US

Mayanlee wrote:

My condolences.  tongue

lol tell me about it.

Aug 30 06 09:40 am Link

Photographer

giovanni gruttola

Middle Island, New York, US

My only question is... the person you look like... I wonder if they're walking around telling people they look like you!!! Hmmmm

Aug 30 06 09:45 am Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Envy thinks I look like Molly Ringwald...I'd be slightly insulted if anyone else said that...but Envy's hot...so she can get away with it.

Aug 30 06 09:45 am Link

Model

So Says Amara.

Baltimore, Maryland, US

people say i look like uma thurman a lot, and sometimes heather graham... them, i like! but when my hair was shorter and i had it dyed blonde, some folks likened me to paris hilton. blech.

Aug 30 06 09:48 am Link

Photographer

ReallyRandy

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

I get mistaken for Viggo Mortensen all the time.

Aug 30 06 09:51 am Link

Photographer

Vatic Perceptions Media

Swanton, Vermont, US

Ive been told Ben Affleck the most..

Aug 30 06 09:57 am Link

Model

Clenra

Miami Shores, Florida, US

I always get Iman.....*blush*

Aug 30 06 10:01 am Link

Photographer

Impressions

Geelong, Victoria, Australia

15 years ago I used to get James Hetfield (Metalica) or Dave Mustane (Megadeath) all the time.

Nowdays a lot of people seem to think I look like Maralyn Manson . not sure if thats a good thing or not???

Aug 30 06 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Vatic Perceptions Media

Swanton, Vermont, US

Impressions wrote:
15 years ago I used to get James Hetfield (Metalica) or Dave Mustane (Megadeath) all the time.

Nowdays a lot of people seem to think I look like Maralyn Manson . not sure if thats a good thing or not???

I would go with no.. not a good thing lol

Aug 30 06 10:12 am Link

Model

little apple blossom

MCMINNVILLE, Oregon, US

Roxanne Raphael wrote:
I always get Iman.....*blush*

has anyone seen god of war? the part where he says that guy put a young iman and a young naomi in his room? they look nothing like them, the only similarity was that they were skinny and black?

Aug 30 06 10:19 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

When I was blonde I got Lisa Kudrow.

Now I get Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Aug 30 06 11:20 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sky Above wrote:
I get the run...if they have red hair I usually am told I look like 'em....Guess red heads all  look the same...lol!

I beg to differ.
You look nothing like Carrot Top!
(thankfully)

https://www.chicagogigs.com/images/carrot-top_carrot-top_concerts_tickets_310748.jpg

Aug 30 06 11:30 am Link

Photographer

Vatic Perceptions Media

Swanton, Vermont, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:

I beg to differ.
(thankfully)

https://www.chicagogigs.com/images/carrot-top_carrot-top_concerts_tickets_310748.jpg

I second that!

Aug 30 06 11:33 am Link

Model

Nic B

New York, New York, US

I get Lauryn Hill and Brandy most often. They don't really look anything alike though...

Aug 30 06 11:41 am Link

Model

Abernathy Lily

London, England, United Kingdom

ReallyRandy wrote:
I get mistaken for Viggo Mortensen all the time.

Oh my goodness you must be hot...

Hellllllllllllloooooo smile

Ive been told Courtney Cox when she's not anorexic.
????????????????????

Aug 30 06 02:36 pm Link

Model

Rosalya Naomi

Grove City, Ohio, US

People have told me many times that I look like Christina Ricci.  I got it more when I was younger, but it still happens to this day.

Mandy

Aug 30 06 03:03 pm Link

Model

Sky Above

SayCheeZ! wrote:

I beg to differ.
(thankfully)

lol!!! I was actually going to put in the 'female form' but second guessed.....perhaps I should have!

Aug 30 06 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Domit Hufford

Anchorage, Alaska, US

lotusphoto wrote:

sure it's not

you look goofy... it's what i get a lot

Aug 30 06 04:38 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Domit Hufford

Anchorage, Alaska, US

lotusphoto wrote:

sure it's not

you look goofy... it's what i get a lot

Either way, she bought a bendable Goofy figure and mounted it on my dash board. Now, when I pick her up from work, she judges how my day went by looking at what kinda' shape Goofy's in.

Aug 30 06 04:41 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Upload your photo here, and it will give the list of celebs you look like and pictures of those also.
http://www.myheritage.com

Aug 30 06 07:07 pm Link

Model

VeenaJ

New York, New York, US

Let's see...

I've been told I look (at times) like Halle Berry, Yasmeen Ghoury(sp?), and Anoushka Shankar (only when my hair's curly...but I don't see it!). I definitely take the first two as a compliment!  smile

Aug 30 06 07:21 pm Link

Model

Courtney P

Athens, Alabama, US

I get Cameron Diaz ALL the time. I really don't see it. I also get Sharon Tate, and Uma Thurman sometimes. What do you guys think?

Aug 30 06 07:26 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Veena J wrote:
Let's see...

I've been told I look (at times) like Halle Berry, Yasmeen Ghoury(sp?), and Anoushka Shankar (only when my hair's curly...but I don't see it!). I definitely take the first two as a compliment!  smile

You are beautiful - I think I always though that women who look most opposite from myself are georgious. Or maybe it was influnced by watching to many movies with Raj Kapoor.smile

Aug 30 06 07:26 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Courtney P wrote:
I get Cameron Diaz ALL the time. I really don't see it. I also get Sharon Tate, and Uma Thurman sometimes. What do you guys think?

I think that you should change your avatar (I realize that I am not the to say it tho)

Aug 30 06 07:29 pm Link

Model

aon duine

Courtney P wrote:

Cameron Diaz? Sharon Tate? Uma Thurman? Um, no. You don't look remotely like any of them.

You look VAGUELY like Ellen Pompeo. Which is good. Because she is still WAY hot.

Aug 30 06 10:52 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Crazy Benny

Rochester, New York, US

I have been told by a relative of the royal family of Kuwait and 2 other people (another person from Kuwait and an Egyptian) that I look like the prince of Kuwait

Aug 30 06 10:54 pm Link

Makeup Artist

ROSHAR

Los Angeles, California, US

Veena J wrote:
Let's see...

Oooh! Yasmeen use to be one of my favorite models.
Thats a great compliment.

I use to hear I looked like Boy George!
Im not kidding, and I never wore makeup!!!
Never knew how to take that one.

One time I was doing Angel Lindvall's makeup and she said I looked like Garth Brooks......EW

Aug 30 06 10:57 pm Link

Model

Lovely Little Lady

BRONX, New York, US

Well...I've been compared to a couple of people although I tend to disagree... Aaliyah (I guess b/c of the dark hair and dark eyes), Amelia Vega (Miss Universe 2003), and Celines Toribio (Hispanic spokesmodel...you can google her).

Aug 30 06 11:02 pm Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

i must be one of the only people on here who doesn't hear things like that. Lol i guess it's the bald head. i really don't look like anyone.

Aug 30 06 11:05 pm Link

Model

Scarlett St Vitus

Houston, Texas, US

I always get compared to cartoon characters.  It's usually some random anime character I've never heard of though, so I don't know if I should say thanks or not...haha.  I get snow white a lot, especially now that my hair is short and bobbed like hers, and i get cartoon lydia from beetlejuice.

I hate being compared to real people, but when i used to have red hair i got shirley manson from garbage all the time.  When i had long black hair i got amy lee from evanescence (ugh).  I get other random people, but those are the only two i've gotten repeatedly.

Aug 30 06 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

Duane Legwork Johnson

Detroit, Alabama, US

Jermaine Dupri

Aug 30 06 11:21 pm Link

Model

VeenaJ

New York, New York, US

Madcitychel wrote:

You are beautiful - I think I always though that women who look most opposite from myself are georgious. Or maybe it was influnced by watching to many movies with Raj Kapoor.smile

Thank you, you're very sweet!
Well, we do look quite the opposite...and you are beautiful! What I'd do for a bit of your height!  smile

By the way, I'm quite impressed that you've watched Raj Kapoor movies! As you know, the standards of beauty in India are different...I find there's more of a market for my type of look here in the US than back in India.  smile

Aug 31 06 07:20 am Link