Forums > General Industry > Why is so hard.........................

Photographer

15 studio and video

Irving, Texas, US

To  find Models  that don't  act  like  divas, either  they  have to  call off,  or just  don't  call at  all,  I'll  say if  there  is  new  talent  trying  to  move up, regardless if  you  are  young  or  not, a  very  important thing in  this  business is  being  professional, punctual  and  upfront, don't  say  things  that  you  will not  deliver, I  bet  this  issue is  an  old  story but  the  only  way  to  spit  it  out is  just speaking  out.

By  the  way Dallas  I'm  still alive........................

Aug 29 06 12:35 am Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Photo-e-mottion wrote:
To  find Models  that don't  act  like  divas, either  they  have to  call off,  or just  don't  call at  all,  I'll  say if  there  is  new  talent  trying  to  move up, regardless if  you  are  young  or  not, a  very  important thing in  this  business is  being  professional, punctual  and  upfront, don't  say  things  that  you  will not  deliver, I  bet  this  issue is  an  old  story but  the  only  way  to  spit  it  out is  just speaking  out.

By  the  way Dallas  I'm  still alive........................

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!

Sorry to be bitchy, but I could start threads about how hard it is to find photographers who don't act like egotistical "artists", they don't deliver prints, cds, files, etc, they ask for nudes when my port says I don't do it blah blah blah.  I mean, a very important thing in this business is being professional, true to your word and bearable.  Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !!!!!  smile

Aug 29 06 01:17 am Link

Makeup Artist

Rayrayrose

Los Angeles, California, US

I clearly have a dirty mind because I totally thought this post was about something else ;-)

just kidding.

But welcome to the bajillionth post complaining about models.

Aug 29 06 01:22 am Link

Photographer

MF productions

San Jose, California, US

im not sure , i ask myself that all the time and theres no real or good answer.....

Aug 29 06 01:32 am Link