Forums > General Industry > Having the HARDEST time finding a MUA

Model

Becca D

EAST HAMPSTEAD, New Hampshire, US

I live in New Hartford NY, and I cant find a single mua that lives near me. Am i retarded or did i miss something? If anyone can try and help direct me in the right direction, or refrence someone, that'd be awsome.

Aug 27 06 11:59 pm Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

There are many artists in your area, unfortunately they are going to be looking for paid work only. Right now your book isn't at a point where they are going to want to work with you for a trade.

The same is true for photographers. Get some great images and you will find people more than willing to work with you in the tfcd buisness.

Otherwise you could spend months, maybe years, trying to get something going that just won't go.

Use the search function in the forum's homepage, type in TFP. You will learn a lot of what people are looking for.

Star

Aug 28 06 12:05 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Aug 28 06 12:06 am Link

Photographer

Merlyn Magic Photo

Long Beach, California, US

Nope, you're not crazy. First ones that show up in the search are 100 miles out from 13501. Can't believe there aren't any even in the Syracuse area. Long way from New Hartford to Albany. Might look at some of the local salons to get a feel for some or check at the malkeup counters at the Riverside Mall to see if you can get some help.

Sorry this ol' Utica boy can't be of more help. smile

Aug 28 06 12:10 am Link