Forums > General Industry > My own REALITY TV show!!!!

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

OK, so I was thinkin lets play a game!! Tell me what U're reality tv show would be about if you were makin' one! Nowadays, if U want to be totally impressive and get everyones attention U need a bogus "reality" TV show about U - like those "orange county chopper" guys or "monster garage" or whatever - and then you can make millions of dollars selling action dolls and products and stuff.

So - TELL ME - what would YOUR REALITY TV SHOW be?!?!

GWCs REALITY TV SHOW: 'GWCs SLAMMIN STUDIO!'
So my reality show would be about modelling for the SLAMMIN'est GWC on earth (that's me!) with all these like model wannabees comin over to pose and the whole show is me seein' how much I can get them to do on the set. That'll like totally blow everyone's minds. I'll be doing stuff like "OK, now, lets get a shot of you eating this bag of worms for VANITY FAIR MAGAZINE" and the model will be like,
"um... worms?"
"YEAH!!! And can U stick your b(o)(o)bies out while U're doin' it?!"
"Um, OK..."

At the end of each episode me and 4 other GWCs would trash-talk about the models and eliminate all of them except for the one who let us touch her the most. Awesome! And maybe we'd invite like a famous model each week to act as a "celebrity guest judge" and that way we could get really hot big name models to come to the show and I could sneak pictures of them in their dressing room! I would totally be inviting Elizabeth Hurley.

GWC!

Aug 27 06 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Los Angeles, California, US

Hmm, network or cable?

Aug 27 06 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Bruce Talbot wrote:
Hmm, network or cable?

Itd have to be cable.

GWC!

Aug 27 06 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

Lo Fi Art

Alice Town, Biminis, Bahamas

Reality is walking out the front door daily...

Aug 27 06 03:27 pm Link

Photographer

giovanni gruttola

Middle Island, New York, US

GWC wrote:
OK, so I was thinkin lets play a game!! Tell me what U're reality tv show would be about if you were makin' one! Nowadays, if U want to be totally impressive and get everyones attention U need a bogus "reality" TV show about U - like those "orange county chopper" guys or "monster garage" or whatever - and then you can make millions of dollars selling action dolls and products and stuff.

GWCs REALITY TV SHOW: 'GWCs SLAMMIN STUDIO!'
So my reality show would be about modelling for the SLAMMIN'est GWC on earth (that's me!) with all these like model wannabees comin over to pose and the whole show is me seein' how much I can get them to do on the set. That'll like totally blow everyone's minds. I'll be doing stuff like "OK, now, lets get a shot of you eating this bag of worms for VANITY FAIR MAGAZINE" and the model will be like,
"um... worms?"
"YEAH!!! And can U stick your b(o)(o)bies out while U're doin' it?!"
"Um, OK..."

At the end of each episode me and 4 other GWCs would trash-talk about the models and eliminate all of them except for the one who let us touch her the most. Awesome! And maybe we'd invite like a famous model each week to act as a "celebrity guest judge" and that way we could get really hot big name models to come to the show and I could sneak pictures of them in their dressing room! I would totally be inviting Elizabeth Hurley.

GWC!

Sorry bro... done already... the short lived show was called "CON" and this con artist called models on one episode... had them believing he was a "big time" photographer doing a shoot for Maxim... had them dressed in lingerie and actually cleaned his entire house while he "shot" them... it was priceless!!!

Aug 27 06 03:33 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Im'age NY (INY) wrote:

Sorry bro... done already... the short lived show was called "CON" and this con artist called models on one episode... had them believing he was a "big time" photographer doing a shoot for Maxim... had them dressed in lingerie and actually clean his entire house while he "shot" them... it was priceless!!!

Poor GWC ... no one cuts him a break ...

Aug 27 06 03:36 pm Link

Photographer

La Seine by the Hudson

New York, New York, US

For me? Easy...

An large flat in a large city (say NYC) with lots of unobtrusive cameras and microphones everywhere, populated by attractive females (yes, I'm a heterosexual male...) with various ambitions in life who consent to live in such conditions for a period of time.  No "game show." No winners and losers. The participants are not selected by their proclivity to drama, but rather by having the qualities which would make them interesting to watch and listen to as they live their daily lives for a given period of time.

I could probably get endless artistic inspiration out of watching that, honestly. But I think maybe 6 other people would be as enthusiastic, and whatever other reality shows they're running back home in the States would eat us alive for breakfast, ratings-wise.

Aug 27 06 03:58 pm Link