Forums > General Industry > oblivious & double jointed

Photographer

Platow

Garfield, New Jersey, US

I would hardly concider myself overly oblivious, but from time to time I do have my momments. The last 3 girls Ive shot were alldouble jointed in there arms.  The first girl, it was a short shoot but once I came and started retouching a photo, I noticed how weird the photo looked, arms all bent backwards, after that happned you would think you must be more observant to something so obvious. Well next shoot, it happned again... felt like kinda an ass, then third shoot, I caught it first thing! Just think its kinda funny, first off, not noticing how these girls arms are all over the place then having 3 girls in a row... just weird..   this never happned to me in new york, These Cali girls... Crazy!

Aug 24 06 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

David Allen Smith

Fayetteville, North Carolina, US

damn...

I thought this was going to be a post about having two joints... so you could maybe spare one.

"I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night..."

Aug 24 06 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

DarioImpiniPhotography

Dallas, Texas, US

My muse has that going on.  I've gotten used to spotting it on her but it was a little odd at first.  One pose I tried to get her into just was not working.  It was nearly comical as I gave repeated commands, touching on each thing out of place --

Crouch lower.
Unlock your elbows.
Lift your head.
Smile a little.
Unlock your elbows.
Straighten your foot.
Unlock your elbows...

Finally I took the shot knowing it was crap and moved on.  LOL.  Poor thing.  I love her to death.

Aug 24 06 02:00 pm Link