Forums > Newbie Forum > male model needs Help please!

Model

Leon Costa

Miami, Florida, US

i have posted a few new pix. I am looking for honest answers on what i should and shouldnt do with my future pictures i will be taking in 2 weeks. Also what do you think of the pictures as well. and so on . if there is anything you suggest i would greatly apreciate a message . Thank you very much!

Aug 20 06 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

AGFA Guy

Corry, Pennsylvania, US

first bit of advice is stop spamming EVERY board on this site with the same post

Aug 20 06 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

commart

Hagerstown, Maryland, US

I hate hats (although I own and wear probably about 30 of them) almost as much as I do sunglasses (in pictures).

First order of business: a head shot that fully represents you.  No gimmicks.  Generally friendly, and there may be some slight differences in look according to whether you're approaching fashion or commercial sides of the business.

Next: if you're going to guy Vogue for fashion--the whole petulant pouty thing--pay attention to the fashion; if you're gunning for commercial gigs, do something, demonstrate something (including lifestyle): associate your shots with activity and action, place, and way of life.

Aug 20 06 07:39 pm Link