Model

Tikal

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I just started doing this work out video (i know) and its called turbo jam, I just got it after waking up to the infommercial and watching that for an hour and Ive only been doing it 3 days but it claims it does alot of ab work... I dont feel any but it is the most physical activity I have had in like months...seriously so at least I got that. I feel dumb for posting this... but anyway? Anyone else try it? Know any one who tried it?

Aug 16 06 02:50 pm Link

Model

Shellane

Orlando, Florida, US

Hello! First let me say don't feel stupid. It's ok to be skeptical about new workout plans and ideas. Let me say, as an fitness instructor I swear by Turbo Jam. Yes, there is a lot of movement. That is your cardio which helps burn fat and gain endurance. Secondly, the kind of movement that is occuring in the video requires plenty of twisting, working the obliques and abs. Overall it's a great workout. The music keeps you moving. It's fun! I rec'd to anyone (who receives medical clearance to exercise first) wanting to try something different. Enjoy!

Aug 16 06 02:57 pm Link

Model

Tikal

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Thanks so much! that makes me feel alot better, I know there are testimonials on the site but there is so much scamming these days. It really helps to hear from someone well.. I guess its not in person but I can assume your not a paid actor. Thank you!

Aug 16 06 03:01 pm Link