Forums > General Industry > Janice Dickingson Modeling agency Finale

Model

Lamar Scott

New York, New York, US

Did you guys catch it? What do you think of her choices? Do you think she made a big mistake by cutting some of the people she did?

By the way the rerun is on now in case you missed it on the oxygen network.

Aug 15 06 10:21 pm Link

Model

Andrea Barnett

Sacramento, California, US

i heard this show was a joke. they asked the girls to sign a LIFETIME contract with them. Even if they arent looking for work for them, they wanted 20% for the rest of their LIVES.

Aug 16 06 12:29 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Los Angeles, California, US

Andrea Barnett wrote:
i heard this show was a joke. they asked the girls to sign a LIFETIME contract with them. Even if they arent looking for work for them, they wanted 20% for the rest of their LIVES.

I have an inside source that confirms what Andrea posted above.  While "Dickingson" is a misspelling - in this case nothing else could be more appropriate!

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Aug 16 06 06:02 am Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

where else would she find the $$$ for te drugs and alcohol ?

Aug 16 06 09:05 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

Is it over? I feel like a great wieght has been lifted off my phsyche.

Aug 16 06 09:33 am Link

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Andrea Barnett wrote:

What?! You guys should talk to Sarah who was on the show. She'd be able to confirm wether that is true:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=155588

Aug 16 06 10:18 am Link

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Lamar Scott wrote:
Did you guys catch it? What do you think of her choices? Do you think she made a big mistake by cutting some of the people she did?

By the way the rerun is on now in case you missed it on the oxygen network.

Have they showed the last episode yet for real? Its not on Youtube and youtube posts every episode that plays the next day. Man, I miss having cable! sad

Aug 16 06 01:16 pm Link