Forums > General Industry > The Most Beautiful Model On MM

Model

Jenia

Washington, Arkansas, US

PapaVic Photography wrote:

I haven't the time/energy/inclination/etc to rant.  I've made my points and accomplished my intended goals and am largely content to let the thread take it's course.  Sorry to disappoint.  I'm confident you'll get over it.

I now have to depart for my crappy day-job, buoyed in no small measure by the reminder my challenges are mere trifles when compared to those that others of exceptional character have taken on with a fierce determination and considerable will.

*sigh* please...this is too much. You don't need to write like that to get your point across. Au contraire, it does impart in your audience intense emotions of ennui and irascibility. If you want to really help the girl, advise her on her port and posing/expressions, help her find photogs, take a weekend trip to Kansas and shoot. Whatever you do, please quit talking like a Thesaurus on steroids.. Ouch I'm being an ass, time for my coffee! *runs off*

Aug 15 06 11:01 am Link

Model

BronxBeauty8

that's a good idea. I've been told....

Aug 15 06 11:09 am Link

Photographer

Papa Vic Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

Aug 15 06 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

Papa Vic Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

Jenia wrote:

*sigh* please...this is too much. You don't need to write like that to get your point across. Au contraire, it does impart in your audience intense emotions of ennui and irascibility. If you want to really help the girl, advise her on her port and posing/expressions, help her find photogs, take a weekend trip to Kansas and shoot. Whatever you do, please quit talking like a Thesaurus on steroids.. Ouch I'm being an ass, time for my coffee! *runs off*

COFFEE GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

PAPA LIKE COFFEE

and if you identify as an ass, at least it's a quite lovely ass

Aug 15 06 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

Class Act Photography

STUDIO CITY, California, US

Every woman is beautiful on this site.
Every woman has a special beauty that is uniquely her own.

Aug 15 06 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

Vito

Brooklyn, New York, US

The problem here is the title of this thread. When someone comes in and sees your initial post, then goes to the model in questions portfolio, you have them ready to judge her against every other model here. Not everyone is going to read her 1st page, but go right to the photos. Is she the most beautiful? No. Does she have more drive and ambition than all the others? maybe, but some other models may have the same amount and more. But that's not what you stated.

There are some images in her port where she is very pretty, but she has to cut the pouty lips, smile

Aug 15 06 03:37 pm Link

Photographer

Papa Vic Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

Class Act Photography wrote:

amen

Aug 15 06 03:39 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Michael Hall

Seattle, Washington, US

he Wants her.

Aug 15 06 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Eric S. wrote:
Side note:
Why is the trendy new word "hater" used to describe someone who offers a dissenting opinion?

I believe people find it VERY convenient to lable someone a hater these days- Its a defense mechanism which attempts to turn the negative attention towards the accuser rather than the accused. More often than not, I find that the people labled as "haters"  are people with valid points, maybe not right, but valid.

I have no opinion on this issue, but I feel great sympathy for those with disabilities.

You hater!

Aug 15 06 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Aug 15 06 03:44 pm Link

Photographer

Papa Vic Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

WG Rowland wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=100000

PAPA LIKE PIE BEAR

Aug 15 06 03:52 pm Link

Model

Jenia

Washington, Arkansas, US

COFFEE GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

PAPA LIKE COFFEE

and if you identify as an ass, at least it's a quite lovely ass

lol, u funny. I like. tongue

Aug 15 06 03:54 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Scott Evans wrote:

A joke right?

^ THAT'S a joke, right?  Or perhaps having tact was completely forgotten about, and it was just a mistake.  I truly hope so.

Aug 15 06 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

studio L

Oakland, California, US

TXPhotog wrote:

All too often, "condescending/patronizing/arrogant/ignorant/bigoted/prejudiced" tends to mean, "Unapologetically disagrees with me."

If, as it seems, the underlying purpose of this thread is to foster tolerance, perhaps a little more might be shown to others as well.  A characterization of someone as a "hater" hardly seems like the most tolerant possible description.

And perhaps just as often, it means just what it says...just not to the condescender/patronizer/arrogant/ignorant/bigoted/predjudiced.

Aug 15 06 04:27 pm Link

Photographer

studio L

Oakland, California, US

TXPhotog wrote:

Let me propose something to you:  if you wish to make an uplifting, supportive post about someone, it doesn't work as well if you are simultaneously taking a holier-than-thou attitude towards others.

Ah, never mind.  It's clear you are working up a perfectly good rant, and it would be a shame to get in the way of it.  But it's also a shame that this model has to be diminshed by it, when she really could use some support.

sounds "holier than thou" to me! haha

Aug 15 06 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

studio L

Oakland, California, US

Mayhem #174437

I would shoot with her anytime, anywhere...

Let's show her love/support!

I agree completely-and I have e-mailed her for participation in a book project I am working on...thanks for the heads up!

Aug 15 06 04:38 pm Link

Photographer

Dean Solo

Miami, Arizona, US

Class Act Photography wrote:

What about the ugly one's? Are they beautiful too??

Aug 15 06 09:16 pm Link

Model

vile_Mab_vile

Denver, Colorado, US

honestly if she wants to do it to try it LET HER! who are you to judge? who died and made ANY OF YOU GOD? if she wants to try she can try we all have to start somewhere...^_^

kapish?

Aug 15 06 09:26 pm Link

Model

vile_Mab_vile

Denver, Colorado, US

Dean Solo wrote:

What about the ugly one's? Are they beautiful too??

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...as we all know...who knows you may be ugly to someone but beautiful to another...

Aug 15 06 09:32 pm Link

Model

Keith Patrick

Los Angeles, California, US

The most beautiful model on this site, atleast I belive, is "Good Rachel."  And she's only 18, she's gonna blossom as the years go by if she plays her cards right.  Peace All, keith patrick

Aug 15 06 09:38 pm Link