Forums > General Industry > Black Ricco gone Buh Bye?

Photographer

Meehan

Merrimack, New Hampshire, US

Self inflicted? Or shown the door?

Aug 14 06 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

New York, New York, US

Meehan Photography wrote:
Self inflicted? Or shown the door?

It might have had something to do with posts of this sort:

"it's with the millions of uneducated, ignorant, illiterate, superstitious savages who live in the shitholes and eat with their  right hand and wipe with their left. Those are the folks who are just itchin' to die and get a crack at those 72 virgins."

Maybe that's not up to MM's standards.  Just a guess.  Could have been some other reason.

Aug 14 06 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

I for one will miss him. He was rude, arrogant and un-predictable, and so much fun to do battle with. I miss that BCG guy too.

Aug 14 06 05:36 pm Link

Photographer

Meehan

*Cue Tony Montana speech:
"You people need guys like me to point your finger at and say Look, there goes the bad guy!"
He was rude, crude and unaffected, but yea.... I'll miss his interjections.

**Edit OMG BCG OUT?

Aug 14 06 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Meehan

Not with a bang but a whimper...

Aug 14 06 06:01 pm Link

Model

Christine

Los Angeles, California, US

Really, what is so great about having sex with a virgin?  You can't contract STDs int he afterlife, so why not have someone with experience?

Aug 14 06 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

New York, New York, US

Or maybe it was this post:

"Oooh, yet another insignificant hack GWC is moving to California. I'll bet all the established "real" shooters are running scared right about now."

Quien sabe?

Aug 14 06 06:14 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Nevermind.  Looks like there was some inappropriate forum behavior involved.  He's trying to work it out with some other mods right now.

Aug 14 06 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

I was wondering what happened to BCG

Aug 14 06 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

CLT wrote:

Inappropriate teddy-bear imagery.

Aug 14 06 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

CLT wrote:

WG Rowland wrote:

And I missed it? Darn.

Aug 14 06 07:00 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

WG Rowland wrote:

Yeeep.

Aug 14 06 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Christine Summers wrote:
Really, what is so great about having sex with a virgin?  You can't contract STDs int he afterlife, so why not have someone with experience?

you sure you are a girl ?

Aug 14 06 07:09 pm Link

Photographer

Sockpuppet Studios

San Francisco, California, US

Christine Summers wrote:

What about the blood and crying? I thought that was the best part?

Aug 14 06 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

He blatantly called for the complete annihilation of an entire religious group.

For that, he could be banned for life for all I care

Aug 14 06 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Carpe Imago Photography

Dousman, Wisconsin, US

Bob Randall Photography wrote:
I for one will miss him. He was rude, arrogant and un-predictable, and so much fun to do battle with. I miss that BCG guy too.

Bob, you're just sad because Ricco was finally going to teach you how to use all those fancy lights you've got.  Please Bob...dry those tears and go on with life.  The sun WILL come out tomorrow!

(For the general populus, yes, that is rampant sarcasm)

Aug 14 06 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Vivus Denuo wrote:
Or maybe it was this post:

"Oooh, yet another insignificant hack GWC is moving to California. I'll bet all the established "real" shooters are running scared right about now."

Yep. That is why.

I thought that was rude, immature, and it was clearly a violation of Rule #1:

[1] Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm. Please keep profanity and gratuitously inflammatory language to a minimum. Personal attacks will not be tolerated on ModelMayhem.com.

It was totally unprovoked and uncalled for. So, I deleted him temporarily.

Don't worry. He'll be back. They always come back.

Aug 14 06 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

MMers are like herpes that way..

Aug 14 06 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Carpe Imago Photography wrote:
Bob, you're just sad because Ricco was finally going to teach you how to use all those fancy lights you've got.  Please Bob...dry those tears and go on with life.

Sadly, it was just one light that we argued about. I dearly recall the moment. I have to go now. sad

Aug 14 06 08:08 pm Link

Photographer

Carpe Imago Photography

Dousman, Wisconsin, US

Sadly, it was just one light that we argued about. I dearly recall the moment. I have to go now. sad

Yeah, that was pretty funny.  Sadly, now he'll never know how you did it!

Aug 14 06 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

Wade Images

Seattle, Washington, US

Agreed. I was just getting warmed up on both of them. What will I do now?

Aug 14 06 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Jairo Cruz Rua

Fairbanks, Alaska, US

He can go to one of those MM ripped off websites like modeltag.com
Hahahaha
J

Aug 14 06 08:13 pm Link

Model

ANTyson

Orlando, Florida, US

Shucks.

Aug 14 06 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

Bjorn Lumiere

Asheville, North Carolina, US

He always seemed so timid & reserved, like a very quiet church mouse sort of chap. I doubt if someone like that will be missed...as you hardly knew that he was hrere, in the first place.

Aug 14 06 08:17 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

pardon me, but why is this such a hot topic of discussion? almost every time someone gets put in the penatly box, 90 people wanna know what/where/when/why/how/who.

Aug 14 06 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  I look forward to his return.

Aug 14 06 08:19 pm Link

Model

aon duine

theda wrote:
pardon me, but why is this such a hot topic of discussion? almost every time someone gets put in the penatly box, 90 people wanna know what/where/when/why/how/who.

theda ... come on darlin' you know better than to ask that.

These are models and photographers. One word - melodrama.

Aug 14 06 08:19 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

theda wrote:

If it makes you feel any better ... I don't care ...

Aug 14 06 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

theda wrote:

I think it may have something to do with the box itself. I know theories have been written on the subject by notable scholars, Freud among them. I believe it was Freud herself that stated we spend so much of our lives trying to return to the box from whence we came. I myself have performed many social and scientific experiments in an effort to find out just what the box is and what to do with it should I discover the route back inside. "Penalty box" may not be the most endearing term for it however noting the problems assosciated with the journey to and from it and back to it again and then from it and back to it again and then from it and back to it again and then from it and back to it again and then ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it may just be accurate.

Aug 14 06 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Wow.. I can see up Eric's nose...

"Blasphemy, one can not see into the mind of a mod!  What do you see?"

*cues 2001 theme*

I see stars........

(Fuckin' a right melodrama..)

Aug 14 06 08:27 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:
If it makes you feel any better ... I don't care ...

yes. i feel a renewed faith in life and universe in general. mayan's apathy endureth forever.

Aug 14 06 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

I think it may have something to do with the box itself. I know theories have been written on the subject by notable scholars, Freud among them. I believe it was Freud herself that stated we spend so much of our lives trying to return to the box from whence we came. I myself have performed many social and scientific experiments in an effort to find out just what the box is and what to do with it should I discover the route back inside. "Penalty box" may not be the most endearing term for it however noting the problems assosciated with the journey to and from it and back to it again and then from it and back to it again and then from it and back to it again and then from it and back to it again and then ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it may just be accurate.

One brain strives to think outside the box..

The other strives to get back in.

Aug 14 06 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Vivus Denuo wrote:

It might have had something to do with posts of this sort:

"it's with the millions of uneducated, ignorant, illiterate, superstitious savages who live in the shitholes and eat with their  right hand and wipe with their left. Those are the folks who are just itchin' to die and get a crack at those 72 virgins."

Maybe that's not up to MM's standards.  Just a guess.  Could have been some other reason.

If that was the reason, there's a LOT of MM members that should be getting the ban stick.

Aug 14 06 08:31 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Herself? Anna instead of Siggy?  Anna has no action figures in her likeness.  Therefore, nothing she said could possibly have been important.

I'm pretty sure being banned from MM, no matter howe briefly, in no way resembles a return to the womb.  I'm almost positive that no one has had their account restored and expressed any feeling of rebirth.  Then again, there are probably a few I should have asked.

Perhaps it is the allure of the verboten.  We all love the bad boy/girl, either secretly or openly. The sinners are inherently more attractive than the saintly.

Or it could just be waht eric said and yer all a bunch of fukken drama queens.

Aug 14 06 08:32 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Christine Summers wrote:

How do you know this?  Has this been scientifically proved or just based on faith?

Aug 14 06 08:32 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

DigitalCMH wrote:

If that was the reason, there's a LOT of MM members that should be getting the ban stick.

Can I get the roll-on?  The stick leaves streaks..

Aug 14 06 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I must have been having my shoes x-rayed at the airport when this happened...He was fine this morning when I was in Tampa.

But I don't care either...I have a lot of dirty pictures to edit.

Aug 14 06 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Mortonovich

San Diego, California, US

Gnarly thread!!

Aug 14 06 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

theda wrote:
I'm pretty sure being banned from MM, no matter howe briefly, in no way resembles a return to the womb.  I'm almost positive that no one has had their account restored and expressed any feeling of rebirth.  Then again, there are probably a few I should have asked.

What are you talking about? Womb, re-birth, accounts? That stuff is all in the Christian thread in the room down the hall near the door with the big red exit sign.

Aug 14 06 08:37 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

theda wrote:

theda - sexy prison warden; the nude floggings will begin.

Aug 14 06 08:42 pm Link