Forums > General Industry > Please send your photos for FREE retouching

Model

K Reese

Orlando, Florida, US

Hello MM,

I've used Photoshop 7 for about 2 years for various things and most recently mainly for retouching most (not all) of my own photos. I'd like to practice on someone else's body.

Please send the original size of a photo you'd like retouched. If you don't like it, you still have the original. I won't be doing anything else with the pictures I receive. It's just a lazy Sunday and I'd like to try something different.

Send me a reply and I will give you the email address to send it to.

Aug 13 06 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

You're about to get a bunch of people telling you, that you have no right to retouch model's photos...
But I'll go for it anyhow.... email?

Aug 13 06 01:42 pm Link

Model

K Reese

Orlando, Florida, US

Hey Iris. You have mail.

I sincerely do not want to offend anyone. Would it be the photogs and what not who may be losing out on the extra money they may bring in from retouching? Or is those who believe it's "false advertising" in a sense to change the model in any way?

I wouldn't be doing any drastic changes. I primarily focus on the skin.

Aug 13 06 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

Kaylana Reese wrote:
Hey Iris. You have mail.

I sincerely do not want to offend anyone. Would it be the photogs and what not who may be losing out on the extra money they may bring in from retouching? Or is those who believe it's "false advertising" in a sense to change the model in any way?

I wouldn't be doing any drastic changes. I primarily focus on the skin.

It's the whole "rights" issue.... MM is very particular about their 'rights'!

But you can retouch the heck out of the pics I sent you. Feel free to do whatever you want.

Aug 13 06 02:43 pm Link

Model

K Reese

Orlando, Florida, US

Thanks Iris.

Aug 13 06 02:48 pm Link

Model

Mistriss de morte

Wilmington, Delaware, US

hey! i would love to do this.

Aug 13 06 02:50 pm Link

Model

K Reese

Orlando, Florida, US

You have mail Miz Beth.

Aug 13 06 03:11 pm Link

Model

K Reese

Orlando, Florida, US

At this time I'm not accepting any more photos. I try to take my time on the ones I receive. I enjoy doing this so I will be posting again soon when I can take on more.

K Reese

Aug 13 06 03:55 pm Link

Model

K Reese

Orlando, Florida, US

Looks like I can take some more after all. To those I've sent my email address to, you are welcomed to send your photos to me still.

If anyone else is interested, I'm still here. I mainly focus on the skin so cellulite, stretch marks, and whatever else are welcomed!

Aug 13 06 04:59 pm Link

Model

Aida Mendoza

Spring, Texas, US

Can you redo a few of mine? Make them look super cool?

Aug 18 06 09:49 am Link

Photographer

PK Digital Imaging

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Hey Kaylana,

There's a whole thread dedicated to this in Critique:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=64019

The topic that Iris mentioned above is that normally the photographer owns the copyright to images.  If a model sends her images to you and you retouch them, that's going to rub the photographer the wrong way.  (well.. depends on the photographer).

Now if the model took the pictures herself.. then she's/he's the copyright holder.

And join in on that thread.. some fun stuff can ensue!  smile

-PKD

Aug 18 06 09:58 am Link