Forums > General Industry > Best model in my area! lol

Model

SERGI0

Clearwater, Florida, US

ok ok honestly i was just thinkin...~ hmmm i wonder what the other people in my area look like!! so i think i checked a 50 mile radius and well uh............... I highly think i have no worries in this area!! at least not from this website!!

yo what about you!! do a check for your area and see who is in your area!!
i did it with no prefrences! just male in a 3 year radius

im sorry if i come off as a ass

Aug 11 06 06:57 pm Link

Model

The_N_Word

New York, New York, US

hahahahaha

thanks for the laugh.

Aug 11 06 06:59 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I find it funny you spent any amount of time comparing yourself to other models in your area. By funny I mean sad.

Aug 11 06 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

Mac Wolff

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aug 11 06 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

Merlyn Magic Photo

Long Beach, California, US

Gee, I did a check and found nearly 2000 beautiful people in a 50 mile radius and I'd spend every waking hour working with them all if I could, but I guess we are looking for different things; me inspiration and collaborators, you competitors.

Edit:
Thanks Kevin for making me see my short-sightedness, I was only looking for female models, I can't even quote the numbers of others.

BTW, will you be at Joe's or Gregg's on Sunday ?

Aug 11 06 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

SERGI0 wrote:

In a 10 mile radius, there's 244 models, 174 photographers, 42 makeup artists, 9 hair stylists, and  3 wardrobe stylists.

That's a lot of collaborators.

If I expand it to 50 miles, it gets ridiculous. at least 3000 models (668 male, 2554 female), 1999 (max number) photographers,  409 makeup artists, etc.

That's even more collaborators.

I figure all the models are better models than I am, all the makeup artists and hairstylists are better at that than I am, all the wardrobe stylists are better, and some--perhaps even most--of the photographers are better. I see it as a target-rich envronment rather than being outnumbered.

Aug 11 06 09:55 pm Link

Model

babyluv24

Lewisville, Arkansas, US

My search ended in plenty of hotties within 50 miles of me!!!

Aug 11 06 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

I think Envy and Nerlande are great.
What else do you need?

Aug 11 06 10:14 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

SERGI0 wrote:

What do you mean by sorry?

Aug 11 06 10:15 pm Link

Model

SERGI0

Clearwater, Florida, US

just was lookin around!! cuz if there was to be a photographer in my area lookin for some guys he would disappointed to see who all is in my area!

Aug 14 06 03:29 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

SERGI0 wrote:
just was lookin around!! cuz if there was to be a photographer in my area lookin for some guys he would disappointed to see who all is in my area!

ahem...

SERGI0 wrote:
ok ok honestly i was just thinkin...~ hmmm i wonder what the other people in my area look like!! so i think i checked a 50 mile radius and well uh............... I highly think i have no worries in this area!! at least not from this website!!

Bullshit. Nice try though.

Probably would have been best for you to just let this thread die.

Aug 14 06 04:26 pm Link

Photographer

Archived

Phoenix, Arizona, US

i'm sorry? i did a search for guys in your area, and i'd have to respectfully disagree with your conclusions.

Aug 14 06 06:31 pm Link

Model

SERGI0

Clearwater, Florida, US

Dave Wright Photo wrote:
i'm sorry? i did a search for guys in your area, and i'd have to respectfully disagree with your conclusions.

wow sorry but there was only 9 guys in my area listed on this site!!!
and i checked by my zip code so

ahem

don't try to be a ass!!

i wasn't tryin to be a ass in the 1st place!! i just wanted people to take a look at the people in there own area!!

and that is the truth now this thread can die

Aug 14 06 07:10 pm Link

Model

SERGI0

Clearwater, Florida, US

Envy wrote:

SERGI0 wrote:

ahem...

Bullshit. Nice try though.

Probably would have been best for you to just let this thread die.

ahem

no comment

Aug 14 06 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

KHatch

Utica, New York, US

I'm the hottest (best looking) photographer in my area. big_smile

Aug 14 06 07:14 pm Link

Photographer

Shawn Ray

Tampa, Florida, US

I can show you AGENCIES full of them.  There are some great models on this site, but honestly, most models I know that are "WORKING" models wouldn't even bother with this site, unless for fun.

Aug 14 06 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

SERGI0 wrote:

i did it with no prefrences! just male in a 3 year radius

Another "Generalization" breaker...

Male models are NOT full of themselves!

LMAO!!!

Didn't Dave Chapelle do a skit on this?

Dude just so you know, models can be flown in on airplanes from all over the world...they can be flown pretty much anywhere!  If the models are scared of flying, they can always take a train.

Don't be sorry for showing us your true colors...

Aug 14 06 07:15 pm Link

Model

SERGI0

Clearwater, Florida, US

Hamza wrote:

Another "Generalization" breaker...

Male models are NOT full of themselves!

LMAO!!!

Didn't Dave Chapelle do a skit on this?

Dude just so you know, models can be flown in on airplanes from all over the world...they can be flown pretty much anywhere!  If the models are scared of flying, they can always take a train.

Don't be sorry for showing us your true colors...

huh??

you have misunderstood of me!!

fuck it

Aug 15 06 08:39 am Link

Model

-Cielo-

Orlando, Florida, US

i get what your saying but the question is why is it so hard for them to. be cause there defensive and judgemental. there seeing past the question and statment at hand and just see you as cocky. this isnt the case. i think they should see thru the borderline overly confident statement and shut up and answer the question....cuz from my knowledge you asked them if they check out the ppl in there area.....not do they want to talk shit. but hey.....thats why there fukin idiots lol.

i have checked....and i agree with you....there arent very many attractive ppl. there few and far between. but one of the other girls stated that if your a payed model you wouldnt be on here. this in some cases is true. but its all about your intentions with it. so you never know...payed models...and models with agency contracts like ourselves just so happen to come onto this site ....and the others in our area....that have nothing....dont look at well...because they take webcam pics and post them thinkin there americas next top model. direct quote from a great one......."GET A JOB!!!"

Aug 15 06 11:27 am Link