Forums > General Industry > Americas Top Model or Project Runway ?

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Which do you prefer and why ?

Myself I really enjoy ( most of ) PR and I despise ATM
What I find most interesting about PR is the whole fashion design process ( from conceputalization to realization ) under the pressures of strict time limits , competition , the intrusiveness of the television camera etc ....

Aug 11 06 02:22 am Link

Photographer

Vitaly Druchinin

Mukilteo, Washington, US

I like ANTM better as it is has more photography related stuff and it's quite fun to watch the models go at it.

Vitaly

Aug 11 06 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Project runway by a long shot...better production, less times I have to yell at the tv, and it's got Uli!

Aug 11 06 05:11 pm Link

Model

BronxBeauty8

Ahhhh good one - I like them both because I'm an aspiring model and aspring fashion designer (more designer than model) but they are so full of drama... good tele! big_smile

Aug 11 06 05:41 pm Link

Model

Grey C

San Francisco, California, US

AHHHH i LOVE Project Runway! I'm so addicted. The host makes a huge difference. I'm tired of hearing Tyra refer back to herself all the time.
I'd rather hear Heidi say Auf Wiedersehen!

Aug 12 06 12:06 am Link

Model

Ms Elegant

Los Angeles, California, US

Oh.....I love "America's Next Top Model" hands down. I love the claws out competition, and the clash between Models with the Photographers. This show inspired me last year to not give up on modeling smile

Aug 12 06 12:11 am Link

Model

Jovoni

Oh...I love them both!! You get the BEST of both worlds...Fashion designers and models doing their thing....Great FUN!!

Aug 12 06 12:15 am Link

Makeup Artist

ROSHAR

Los Angeles, California, US

ANTM because of the photoshoots- I try to skip everything else in between.

Aug 12 06 12:24 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

As a photographer, I like both, I prefer PR.  I also shot Project Runway at Fashion week.  In my estimation I liked Santino's work best, but they all had some very interesting pieces.

Aug 14 06 09:12 am Link