Forums > General Industry > Minneapolis recommendations please

Photographer

JimNew

Los Angeles, California, US

I have a shoot in Duluth this Friday, Aug. 11th, so I'm driving up from Chicago Thursday (I'm shooting a mummy expert at U of M for a German magazine). Any Minneapolis people have suggestions for a good place to eat or drink? I'm hoping to hang out in Minneapolis Thurs. night. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to book any other shoots.

Thanks!

Aug 08 06 05:11 pm Link

Photographer

SKPhoto

Newark, California, US

Do you like asian quisine?

Fujiya on West Lake Street. Nice view.

Traditional?

Lyon's pub on S. 6th street.

If you're willing to explore, swing south to Afton and have a Lertzburger.  Don't know if that restuarant is still open though.

Or stop at the Mall of America in Bloomington, lots of different places there.

Aug 08 06 09:20 pm Link

Photographer

Malchow Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Jimfoto wrote:
I have a shoot in Duluth this Friday, Aug. 11th, so I'm driving up from Chicago Thursday (I'm shooting a mummy expert at U of M for a German magazine). Any Minneapolis people have suggestions for a good place to eat or drink? I'm hoping to hang out in Minneapolis Thurs. night. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to book any other shoots.

Thanks!

Try Ruth Chris Steak house on 2nd And 9th Downtown... One of the best Best Steak Houses in the metro. Spendy, but the portions are huge, and the food is excellent.Well worth the price.

Aug 09 06 02:27 am Link

Photographer

JimNew

Los Angeles, California, US

Thanks guys. Yes, Asian is good; I like most ethnic cuisines. Also healthyish places.

Aug 09 06 03:30 pm Link