Forums > General Industry > potential potential...

Model

Kiara

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

ok... i'm getting frustrated in the sense that i'm not completely sure where i fit in? i'd love to try any and everything. but when i bring myself to reality of photographers and what they want, i don't have 'model thin' proportions for say glamour or runway. on the other hand i'm not cut up enough to be a fitness model but i do have some tone (especially in the arms and legs, they're rather thick and as toned as they will get for me)

so to any who care to share anything 2 cents 10 (feel free!) smile
in what area of modeling would i be able to work in...?

let it all hang out,
Kiara-*-

Aug 07 06 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

BendingLight

Red Bank, New Jersey, US

Where do you fit in?…..  Well, next time you are in the Jersey Shore Area, I’d love to photograph you....  Please bring a pretty dress…..

Aug 07 06 07:51 pm Link

Model

Kiara

haha thanks but that wasn't quite the feedback i was looking for

bump sad

Aug 07 06 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

After looking at your port.....I don't see a problem with fitting anywhere......I especially like the shot in the island type dress.....really nice!.....

I think you're a natural in the commercial print line of work.....your expressions are great.....would think that's a big plus for advertising....

Aug 07 06 11:26 pm Link

Model

Tiia Secor

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I'm not a photog but I think your gorgeous. And anyone you says you couldn't do this or that is nuts! You could do anything you want to.

Aug 08 06 12:04 am Link

Model

Kiara

thank you both smile

it's not so much that i dont think that i can do it, it's just i'd like to know what my limits are as far as sizes in clothes especially since fashion or glamor is limited in what fits whom.

thanks again and any other comments would be awesome

kiara-*-

Aug 08 06 04:37 pm Link