Forums > Newbie Forum > New to Photography

Photographer

S-JNudes

Colorado Springs, Colorado, US

Hello i am new to this sorta.  I have been taking pics for a couple of years but am now getting more serious about it.  The female body a beautiful work of art and i love to shoot it.  Clothes optional.  Let me know what you think of my shots.  they are mostly nudes. I would love to get some comments.  And if you are a model or photographer in Colorado Springs i would love to talk to you.

Aug 06 06 11:37 pm Link

Model

VanessaE

Hoboken, New Jersey, US

i left you pic comment. that shot is the by far the best in your series

Aug 06 06 11:56 pm Link

Photographer

S-JNudes

Thanks Vanessa.  I worked that one over digitally.  What do you think about the rest?  Are they bad or ok?  I checked yours out and you look great.

Aug 07 06 12:00 am Link

Model

VanessaE

Hoboken, New Jersey, US

I think the rest are good, but I think you need to expand your model selection. Thats jsut  a personal opinion. The female body is beautiful and there are so many ways to portray that. I think you should try making it look like a typical naked woman looking like she just woke up and then goes about her day doing normal things a woman would do in her own house( either nude or in a sexy sheer robe or somethng)...applying makeup, making breakfast, you already have the hair thing, showering, getting dressed...etc. That is just an idea that I think could really broaden your images.

Aug 07 06 12:07 am Link

Model

VanessaE

Hoboken, New Jersey, US

And thank you for comment. i hope you take mine as constructive and not as me trying to change your vision

Aug 07 06 12:08 am Link

Photographer

S-JNudes

Thanks a bunch for the advice.  I think the biggest problem is the model.  She wants to hurry up and be done with it.  So she just takes all her clothes off way too fast.  I would love to shoot other models but am afraid i am to amature and would upset them.

Aug 07 06 12:09 am Link

Model

VanessaE

Hoboken, New Jersey, US

i think you need to look for attractive women with little experience as well so that it is a learning experience for both of you.

Aug 07 06 12:13 am Link

Photographer

S-JNudes

I hope to find someone here.  Thanks again for the advice and comments.  Always looking to do things better and having fun doing it.  I gotta sleep now tho.  So i will catch you later.  I will add you as a freind.  If you dont mind.  Nite.

Aug 07 06 12:17 am Link

Photographer

S-JNudes

So i decided i had too many nudes in my profile, and changed some stuff out.  Now it looks like a really confused profile.  I found that the only pics i have that are really good other than kids are nudes.

Aug 07 06 05:26 pm Link

Model

Tikal

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I wold say indoor lighting is your biggest issue, cause it looks so "at home' and I think some of the scenarios dotn quite make alot of sense, like I think there is one of a girl curling her hair naked with a cowboy hat, and that just doesnt add up cause why would you curl your hair naked, and why in the owrld would you do it with a hat on? Alot of your outdoor shots look fabulous

Aug 07 06 05:59 pm Link

Photographer

S-JNudes

thanks for the post and advice.  I dont get as many opportunities to take outdoor shots.  Am really trying to learn lighting and also to do some dark shadow/highlight stuff.  Just havent figured it all out yet.

Aug 07 06 07:39 pm Link