Forums > General Industry > Photobucket

Photographer

alexwh

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Every once in a while when I open my photobucket page where I store some of my shots to put here into MM I am shocked to find pages and pages of removed photos in reference to some contract that I break. Obviously when they remove them they disappear from my forum contributions. I don´t have many nudes in my personal web page so transfer nudes from my hard drive or CDs to Photobucket.

Are there any other photo storage sites that may be a bit more liberal? What are other options?
Alexwh
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/alexwh12/09a.jpg

Aug 05 06 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Of the two I've used:

pbase has better stats tracking and networking..

smugmug is easier to use..

I don't think either have had issues with nudity in galleries.. (and you can make private galleries..)

Aug 05 06 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

I've had bandwidth issues from time to time (10 Gigs/month for the free members) but I can't say I've ever had any removed.

Could it be a storage limit issue? For the freebies, I know its like 1 Gig/month or something like that.

Aug 06 06 10:01 am Link

Photographer

alexwh

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Farenell Photography wrote:
I've had bandwidth issues from time to time (10 Gigs/month for the free members) but I can't say I've ever had any removed.

Could it be a storage limit issue? For the freebies, I know its like 1 Gig/month or something like that.

No they definitely object to my nudity shots.
Alexwh

Aug 06 06 11:16 am Link