Forums > General Industry > What happend to Nick Ryder?

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

What happend to Nick Ryder and does anyone have like his e-mail address? THanks.

Aug 05 06 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Heaps

Austin, Texas, US

Well seeing as I was a part of the forum the day he was removed I guess I will jump in here...

I'm not sure the detail but something to do with him being an actual manager or something meant that he wasn't allowed to be on here with a profile.

Here's his email address.

[email protected]

I'll admit when first dealing with Nick he came across as a self-fulfilling sort of a-hole.  He messaged me and emailed me and cleared up the air.  He is very assertive and maybe a little specific in his views, but at least he admits that he is that way...so you can disagree with him but still earn some common respect together.

I wish him the best in his future career goals.

Aug 05 06 04:56 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Mark Heaps wrote:
Well seeing as I was a part of the forum the day he was removed I guess I will jump in here...

I'm not sure the detail but something to do with him being an actual manager or something meant that he wasn't allowed to be on here with a profile.

Here's his email address.

[email protected]

I'll admit when first dealing with Nick he came across as a self-fulfilling sort of a-hole.  He messaged me and emailed me and cleared up the air.  He is very assertive and maybe a little specific in his views, but at least he admits that he is that way...so you can disagree with him but still earn some common respect together.

I wish him the best in his future career goals.

Was it a while ago? I feel like a dick for not noticing, but i just tried to send him an pm just now. He was really cool, gave me good advice on "stuff"

Aug 05 06 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

I would echo my fellow poster.  Nick came across kinda bad but he is a cool guy,
mostly.  I think I recall the thread that helped get him banned one where he
had become really nasty to a model.  We had PM each other and I had told him
that MM has mostly hobbyists and to calm down.  It didn't work.

Aug 05 06 06:02 pm Link