Forums > General Industry > Our New Digs in Michigan... (help)

Photographer

Tim Harris

Greenland, New Hampshire, US

We've just acquired this great new space that we are going to turn into an photgraphy, audio, video and bradcast capable studio in Jackson MI. We are from Seattle Washington. This place has got some great raw energy to it now and I want to do something in their Before we "fix it". I am open to any and all sugestions... Would be happy to include you on any project you suggest. Take a look at the other pics... It's awesome

Venture an Idea... Please
Tim

Aug 05 06 03:37 pm Link

Makeup Artist

About Faces-Lynn

Detroit, Michigan, US

Be sure to include plenty of room for a makeup artist/hair stylist to work.  An adjustable chair-plenty of room to move around in-large table to put supplies on.  Also great lighting and a good fan or AC would be great too.

Aug 06 06 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Why is it in Jackson, MI?  Jackson is about 60 miles from the Detroit Metro area.

Aug 06 06 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

mad city fine arts

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
Why is it in Jackson, MI?  Jackson is about 60 miles from the Detroit Metro area.

I was thinking the same thing.  I actually yused to live outsid of jackson... a tiny litle town called srpring arbor.  just for a year, though.  How did you manage to end up there?

Aug 06 06 02:40 pm Link

Model

Heatherly Nicole

Lake Charles, Louisiana, US

Hmmm, maybe some sort of edgy glamour type shots? Or maybe an artistic nude shot in b&w? I hope you can come up with something. Good luck! smile

Aug 06 06 04:10 pm Link