Forums > General Industry > searching...

Model

NOTALIFE SAVINGDEVICE

Huntington Beach, California, US

hey is there anyone on here that was at garys photoshoot on sunday? send me a message or add me as a friend so we can chat! i had so much fun, thanx!!!

Aug 04 06 10:59 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

While we are here if anyone found my car keys I lost at Gary's could you please return them to me. Walking home was a real bitch, none of you guys acted as a designated driver and that saddens me....

Wait are we talking about the same Gary?

Aug 04 06 11:06 am Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

Envy wrote:
While we are here if anyone found my car keys I lost at Gary's could you please return them to me. Walking home was a real bitch, none of you guys acted as a designated driver and that saddens me....

Wait are we talking about the same Gary?

Not unless you're in california you're not talking about the same Gary, sorry Envy. But if it's any consolation I would've given you a ride.

Aug 04 06 11:08 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Mark Reese Photography wrote:

Not unless you're in california you're not talking about the same Gary, sorry Envy. But if it's any consolation I would've given you a ride.

Thanks, Mark, that is very kind of you. smile
Oh well wrong Gary.. I'm still looking for those keys and I'm offering a reward. A bag of stale black licorice.

Carry on.

Aug 04 06 11:12 am Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

Envy wrote:

Thanks, Mark, that is very kind of you. smile
Oh well wrong Gary.. I'm still looking for those keys and I'm offering a reward. A bag of stale black licorice.

Carry on.

If you'd have said the reward was a TFP/TFCD shoot with you I might have booked a plane ticket to Nashville to help you look.

Aug 04 06 11:15 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

If you'd have said the reward was a TFP/TFCD shoot with you I might have booked a plane ticket to Nashville to help you look.

Only if you bring Brigette with you. She seems like a swell girl. smile

or
we can do TFMMCC - trade for my missing car keys.

Aug 04 06 11:16 am Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

Envy wrote:

Only if you bring Brigette with you. She seems like a swell girl. smile

or
we can do TFMMCC - trade for my missing car keys.

Unfortunately we can't do a TFMMCC because i don't HAVE your missing car keys. I also don't think bringing Brigette would work because I'm on the east coast and she's on the left coast and you're in the middle.

Aug 04 06 11:18 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Unfortunately we can't do a TFMMCC because i don't HAVE your missing car keys. I also don't think bringing Brigette would work because I'm on the east coast and she's on the left coast and you're in the middle.

I see. Well you are more than welcome to fly up and do TFP with me. In the meantime I'm going to look for those keys....

Aug 04 06 11:25 am Link

Model

NOTALIFE SAVINGDEVICE

Huntington Beach, California, US

hmmm.... sorry about your keys. hopefully they are not in the ocean. i want to go to the east coast!!

Aug 04 06 11:26 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

brigette putnam wrote:
hmmm.... sorry about your keys. hopefully they are not in the ocean. i want to go to the east coast!!

I think Gary's wife took them. I was asked to put them in a large bowl with the others car keys. Seemed kinda silly to me at the time , I mean how in the hell am I suppose to find my keys when they are mixed in with 40+ peoples keys... Well long story short everyone started making out so I left. I'm sure they will turn up.

I'm sure if you ask Mark sweetly he will fly you out here. smile

Aug 04 06 11:30 am Link