Forums > Newbie Forum > Dallas Newbie Saying Hi

Model

Angela Huang

Plano, Illinois, US

Hey yall! Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. (= If there are any tips anyone would like to help me with, it'd be greatly appreciated. Anyone else want to introduce themself to me? Thanks for reading!

Aug 03 06 04:38 pm Link

Photographer

B2 Pictures

Glen Burnie, Maryland, US

Hey, keeping myself occupied by responding to fellow "newbies" seeing as how I'm a newbie photographer. Anyway, you look great and have a more natural beauty which is always a great thing with models. If anything, I think you just need to expand your portfolio. You have great potential if you work with the right photographers... although your one self portrait in white looked really good. Anyway, welcome to MM and have fun while you're here!

Aug 03 06 10:06 pm Link

Model

Angela Huang

Plano, Illinois, US

Thanks man (= I'm working on more self-portraits as I dont know any other photographers around here.

Aug 04 06 12:19 pm Link

Photographer

B2 Pictures

Your self portrait work is great, and I'd be willing to help if I was in Texas. But, I'm stuck here in Maryland :-( However, just have patience and I'm sure a photographer near you will be more than happy to work with you. From then on, things can only get better! I'm in your spot from the photographer's point of view in that I've worked with friends rather than official models... however, some of my friends are leaning towards modelling now :-b But, I guess we just need to have patience and wait it out. Anyway, here's wishing you the best of luck!

Aug 04 06 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

David Long

Houston, Alaska, US

Welcome Angela.

Aug 05 06 04:36 pm Link

Model

Angela Huang

Plano, Illinois, US

Thanks for the encouragement B2 Pictures and for the welcome David Long (= Im liking MM already.

Aug 05 06 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

B2 Pictures

*oops, double post!*

Aug 05 06 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

B2 Pictures

Anytime! Can't wait to see your first new photos... don't leave us in suspense too long! :-b

Aug 05 06 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Nice portfolio!  As the others have said, we are looking forward to more photos in it soon!

Aug 06 06 03:23 pm Link