Forums > Newbie Forum > New at MM and yes I really am 47 :)

Model

CamiAnn

Los Angeles, California, US

Hola to everyone here...I've only been on here about a week and a half and have gotten so many nice compliments from a lot of people here and I wanted to thank each and every one of them...

In a biz full of pretty young things, it's a bit more of a challenge at my age...47...(and I only started modeling two years ago)..but I like a challenge and its my way of saying to the world...hey 40+ women are still beautiful, sexy, and vibrant! smile 

Any comments, critiques, suggestions, etc... are always welcome as I am always striving to do better...

And if there are any photographers out there who want to work with me, just let me know!  I would jump at the chance to work with some of the many talented photographers here on MM!

Thank you again MM
Besos,
Cami

Aug 02 06 11:51 pm Link

Photographer

Bill Bates

Payson, Utah, US

Welcome to MM

Cami_Cami wrote:
In a biz full of pretty young things, it's a bit more of a challenge at my age...47...(and I only started modeling two years ago)..but I like a challenge and its my way of saying to the world...hey 40+ women are still beautiful, sexy, and vibrant! smile 

Cami

I sure agree!! My favorite model and muse 'Wanda' is 46. Mature models besides being beautiful, sexy and vibrant bring a sense of life experience that often really comes through in their photos.

I look forward to seeing your portfolio grow.

Bill

Aug 03 06 08:24 am Link

Photographer

Greg Knapp

Hollywood, Florida, US

Welcome!

Yes your in a market dominated by the young, but you have the right attitude and more life experience then the rest.

Good luck, and let me know if you ever get to Miami smile

Greg

Aug 03 06 10:25 am Link