Forums > Newbie Forum > Butterflies and wings

Model

Luthaneal

I'm not really one to simply blend into the crowd, so I didnt want to make yet another intro thread, boringly titled "New to MM", so Butteflies and Wings it is!

Well as you may have guessed, I am new here and pretty new to modelling in gneral.  Although over the past (however many) years I have done some on off modelling work, it's usually just been as a favour for photographers to build there portfolio.  So althoughI enjoyed it, I never gave it any serious thought.

Recently though, my girlfriend (who actually does model in a serious way) has told me that I should put myself out there more for some modelling.  I enjoy it and get a lot of free time so I figured "why not?"

My main work is as a writer, working for a small games company here in the UK.  This allows me to work from home and pretty much make my hours as best suits me (as long as I make the deadlines).  So rearranging my schedule is never going to be a problem.
Writing is my life.  I love my job and wouldn't give it for anything, but being a very expressive and artistic person I often also branch out into acting also and have been in a few productions here and there.  I see modelling as a chance to not only do something that I find stimulating, but also as a way to aid in the creation of yet another form of art.

I tend to prefer doing things with more of a dark subject matter, such as gothic and general alternative work, but I will be open to exploring all angles and ideas.

If anyone is interested in working with me, then I'm sure you know what to do.  Just hit that contact button on my page.

I'll put new pictures on soon to show a greater diversity, just as soon as I put them onto my PC.

I look forward to speaking with people and hopefully being a part of something that special.

Sweet dreams.

Aug 02 06 04:43 am Link

Photographer

DarioImpiniPhotography

Dallas, Texas, US

I think you should have titled it "Butterflies and Zebras"...

and moonbeams.

Aug 02 06 07:17 am Link

Model

Luthaneal

Zebras and moonbeams are cool.  Somehow that makes me think of Dali.

Aug 02 06 07:57 am Link

Model

Luthaneal

*bump*

Aug 03 06 12:50 am Link