Forums > General Industry > Model Releases

Makeup Artist

The Beauty Artist

Troy, Michigan, US

This is one that i found to be pretty practical especially when there are mulitple people involved on shoots:

STANDARD INDUSTRY TESTING FORM

1)photo shoot test will take place at (address) ______________________on the date of_________________________Call time for makeup artist__________________

2)Film will be paid for by___________________developing will be paid for by_____________________

3)Prints will be paid for by___________________ cost for each 11X14 ____________ 9X12________________ or CD to print photos will cost_________________

4)Proof sheet will be provided at a cost of_____________CD for viewing unprintable photos will be at the cost of_________________

5)Proofs will be available to look at by this date____________________________

6) I give the Makeup Artist_______________________________my permission to use these photos for any self-promotional advertising purposes and her/his portfolio. These photos are never to be sold or used for any other purposes without further written permission from the photographer and the models involved. Photographers signature_________________models Printed name_____________models signature____________________model or model agents phone__________________

7)The photos from this shoot on (date)_____________will be used exclusively for the self-promotion and portfolios of the photographer, model, makeup artist, hair stylist and wardrobe stylist. They will not be sold or used otherwise without written permission and (monetary compensation) of the photographer, makeup artist, model, hair stylist and wardrobe stylist.

Signatures

Photographer_________________________________________

Model_______________________________________________

Model_______________________________________________

Model______________________________________________

Model______________________________________________

Makeup artist_______________________________________

Hair Stylist_________________________________________

Wardrobe Stylist_____________________________________

May 17 05 05:04 pm Link