Forums > Newbie Forum > Name: Jessie May

Model

Miz Jessie May

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

This girl wants to travel! I WILL travel the world. To be a part of other cultures and lifestyles.. and soak in the worlds history, it is all just a matter of time wink I came across this site.. and even after only a short time on.. i've gotten so many wonderful welcomings and suggestions. Thank you for helping me perfect my portfolio and look. I am looking forward to whatever is down the Model Mayhem road.
Jessie May

Jul 31 06 06:28 am Link

Photographer

Nic

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Jessie May Schmitke wrote:
This girl wants to travel! I WILL travel the world. To be a part of other cultures and lifestyles.. and soak in the worlds history, it is all just a matter of time wink I came across this site.. and even after only a short time on.. i've gotten so many wonderful welcomings and suggestions. Thank you for helping me perfect my portfolio and look. I am looking forward to whatever is down the Model Mayhem road.
Jessie May

I'm thinking a beach shoot at sunset on the Gulf of Mexico in Florida may suit you? (lol) Then some painting? wink

Nic smile

Jul 31 06 07:27 am Link

Model

Miz Jessie May

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

I would love to be in beach atmosphere Michael! The water, sand  and lots of sunscreen! wink
Jessie May

Jul 31 06 11:42 pm Link